Man 240 is so homo. I can't lie all of these 240 people jumping on board,primering cressidas and and all this other faggoty type shit makes we want to get rid of mine. I don't want to be associated with so much losers.

The car I was once so into is becoming a fucking fanboy fucking joke. I want to kill all of you. Why do you queers wanna come drag us down? I hate pretty much all other drifters and shit who are under 25 but especially you guys. Turning something perfectly cool into a fucking peasant car isnt the way to go. And they expect me to be all "cool bro" just because they have the same car as me? What gave you the idea that any of your bullshit was cool or effective in any way?

Fuck you. Srsly/

just like hondaboys switching to the new fad, drifting. well, they make it a fad cuz the go with whats "popular".

stick to what your into and not cuz everyones jumpin the bandwagon on the "latest trend"!

...and im almost 30, cant hate. haha

im practically 27 and u hate me. but fo real , cressidas just arent good drifters. they tip the scale at 2 tons, thats gonna make ur ugly girlfrind jealous..... cause ur girl is fat.

They are great drift cars, you just don't know how to drive them.

im 22 and i have wanted a cressida before any fan bois knew about them srsly 240 people if you want a cressida prepare to be broke cause your making a big mistake by switching stick with your nissans

And use some punctuation marks.

^^oops was just a fast write up.

FUck imports time to get into domestic and Start drifting domestic. We can Run whatever we want under the hood and the cops wont give a shit.

Yes Seriously all you 240 Fan boys jumping on the cressida wangon can go suck a big one. I'm a OG and been drifting cressida since 2004 ish...

tokyodriftfeatureslotsofracing.jpg

i feel that way about alot of the guys locally jumping bandwagons. i've sold a bunch of cars because of dumb young kids playing shit out. no rwd import is safe from the trendy kids as long as their parents got monies to buy them the cars and parts

im all about being true to what you love. my cressie is my baby. she gets all the attention. still pour a shit ton of money and time into my hondas though. not ashamed of that at all. thats what i love about bandwagons is people jump on them and soon jump off. then your just hanging out on some creepy bandwagon. im down for that

Those that care so much about others jumping on their precious bandwagon are the ultimate bandwagoners.

Everyones a jdmtyte fanboi one way or another no matta where the fuck they come from or what the fuck they drive. Even if it's from a pos s13 like you and many,many others on this site or Maybe you shouldn't roll your bandwagon into a NWN/pretty much all 240 meet iirc Golden Gardens 2009 and make other fanboiz wanna jump on it with you?

http://www.northwestnissans.com/board/showthread.php?t=11649

guys dont forget your roof racks with your illest stickers!!! just kidding

i wish i can say im OG but i only got my cress when i was in highschool. making me under 25 =)

haha my friend got one and i was like wtf is that then he showed me G's old x7 and i was like ho shoots!

I've been into 80s Toyotas since I was 18. In the last 9 years I've gone through a few different platforms, all 80s Toyotas. I don't see a problem with people changing platforms. I have a problem with stupid asshats doing anything.

I have friends who are into Hondas, friends who are into Nissans, I even know a couple of wayward souls that are into domestic shit. The thing that all of them have in common is that they're cool and competent people who mostly don't give a fuck about what other people think/what's going on in any "scene".

There are a bunch of retards around who jump from platform to platform, usually because they come across a problem they can't solve, or still suck at driving even though they have every mod known to man so they blame the car. They throw around their parents money, with wheel collections worth more than half of my annual income, but making stupid noob mistakes and not knowing how to do the most basic maintenance on their cars. Not bandwagoning, just plain idiocy.

I'm sure 240s can be fine cars. I think the biggest problem is that most nissan guys are retards, and everyone knows that retards belong on the short bus, not driving cars.

The tables would be turned if somehow aftermarket parts were cheap and plentiful for Cressidas, yet 240's required a lot of custom work for even "basic" modifications. Just a thought. But one is paint-by-numbers and the other isn't.

I've said it many times before, if I lived near a track and track driving were my focus, I would still own a 240 because they're simply better for that purpose. Of course, this isn't taken into consideration for 95% of people who buy them. Instead it's so they can spend $2500 to buy everything Circuit Sports/Megan/Isis makes and have a "fulllllllly built" ride.

Guest skidmarks

my second car was a civic vtec. Tuned it (kinda) sold it cause it was slow. bought a 240 from a dealership near me, not cause "i wanted to drift" but because it was rwd and faster, I didnt even know about drifting yet. I heard about drifting near me, went to watch, started to drift. The years and cars went by i stayed drifting tho and now after 3 sr'd 240's 1 gt-s ae86 and 1 turbo supra i decided that the longer wheelbase "under the radar" CRESSIDA would be my next weapon of choice. i really just discovered people are into these things.

Soooooo i really dont think i'm part of the bandwagon group, am I? either way I like these cars and plan to stay for a while.

Oh i'm 28

I dunno, seems kinda bandwagon-y to ditch a platform because there are tools involved... I should know the local 240 scene made me sell my cars to get miatas. Then I wanted a big comfortable 4 door daily so I picked up a cheap running Cressida, and the 1jz fell into my lap.

I don't plan on being "hardcore" or drifting the cress, but I think I have just as much right to own and drive one and put whatever I want into it.

We all know not ALL 240sx owners are tools, just the ones who went from a cavalier to a civic to be JDM, then to a 240sx to be dorifto tyte, then to a cress to be JDM dorifto 4 door tyte, then to who knows what when they cant do shit with their cressidas...

I have had my cars for a few years. My current project sits in the garage and has for over a year. I have too much invested into it to sell out now just because some faggot 19 year old down the street buys one and cuts his springs and welds a muffler on and wants to go to the nearest TO-GAY with me because I have the same car.

As a matter of fact, some guy with an IS300 just moved in down the street and his car looks pretty badass, fenders are removed because his suspension and wheels mean the harness has to be rerouted and the body needs work to fit them. I have seen him looking at my shit when he drives by, too. Maybe I'll refer him to this site to make up for some of the douchers that slip in every time registration is open.

We're just crotchety old-timers that hate everything once it gets popular.