Bill

Shops / Sellers (Good, bad, ugly...)

Guest DuaxMachine

Seller Austin / Avernier - Good !

Thank you for the XM steering arms.

Now my arms won't have to move so fast.......

No problem, sorry for the shipping delay.

Guest josephin510

Good seller/Jz guru Kyle. Paid him for harness work that night, I woke up early (noon black time) to a text of my tracking number. Will confidently buy from him again.

i'm going through Texas JDM Engines for my 1jz vvti swap. sent payment today, got pictures promptly and he says it will be shipped on monday. i will let you guys know if i get completely fucked by them or just somewhat fucked.

UPDATE: motor has arrived this morning. ordered on saturday, shipped on monday, arrived on friday. no obvious problems. waiting on compression test before i party too much.

If you need to get your harness done and the guys on hear are to busy I recommend Dr. tweak. I have all new connectors and everything is in better than factory. Price is awesome for the work and some of the best customer service I've ever had.

Edited by scotia4444

Guest 403is300

1010tires.com ... Ordered numerous tires through them up here in Canada. Never had to use customer service. Purely online and tires show up in perfect condition, timely and usually under a week. No duty+brokerage either! Canadian seller FTW

I got charged $710 for the 1uz swap. It was supposed to be $630ish but I needed a lot of the connectors to be replaced so he gave me all new connectors. If it isn't the best work I would love to see others work just to compare.

Guest Trevor

Brian - sold me his PFC. Smooth transaction. Only complaint was the OCD packaging that took me 10 minutes to unwrap :thumbsup:

XM - Pretty sure everyone knows Rich is stand up, but he deserves thumbs up from me as well. Picked up my mounts and brackets from him and they were delivered in 2 days. :thumbsup:

Driftmotion - Can't say enough nice things about these guys. I put together the last big order for my swap last week, and Mary personally drove my order up from SoCal and met up with me on Friday to make sure I would have everything ready for the swap over the weekend. Then refunded the shipping costs completely. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

*never again*

Partsgeek - Fuck this place. Seriously the worst business I've ever bought from. The shipped half of my z32 brake order to the wrong address. It was returned to them and they had to reship when it eventually made its way back to the warehouse. Tried contacting them to have them re-route to the correct address and save some time, but they don't have a customer service department via phone. Email responses took 48 hours at best, which resulted in UPS not being able to deliver. THEN, found out they shipped the wrong calipers. So now I have to send back for a refund (god knows i wasnt staying with these motherfuckers at this point) but it turns out that the buyer is ALWAYS responsible for all return shipping chargers (regardless of which party is at fault). So I'm forced to pay to ship back the wrong calipers that were delayed in shipment. It gets better. My refund is delayed and I get accused of sending it to the wrong warehouse because the customer service rep who created my RMA entered the wrong shipping info. Processing my refund took 3 weeks after being returned, even with valid tracking information proving it was in their warehouse.

Bumping this for honky enterprises, aka nc mx83. Dude fucking rules. Crystal communication, fast shipping, and will break his neck trying to help you out. Wish he had all the parts i need do i wouldnt have to deal with anybody else.

Dirty rotor: rad dude. Pretty sure he shipped before i even paid him. Worked with me on price since im in a bind. Would buy from again.

BWCRESS: anyone bought shit from this dude?

Tried to buy two knock sensors off the guy, sent him the money on sept.1 . Mistakenly figured I could trust someone on the Internet just cause it was jzxp, so I sent as a gift over paypal... Since then it's been a back and forth shit show of "I sent them but they were refused at the border" or "sorry man had family shit going on". I've been more than lenient with this fucking guy but after a month and a half with no parts, and no cash returned, i've lost all hope in getting anything from him. If anyone knows the guy personally or lives near him and would like to help a brother out I'll give you a cut of my returned cash for going out of your way.

Regardless, don't buy shit from this useless sack of shit. And always make sure you paypal as a transaction and not a gift...

Never, ever, ever send payment to anyone in the form of a gift............

Yep. Learned that one the hard way. Not sure if he saw this or not but I got my money back just now. Lesson learned. Still, be wary when buying from this guy. Huge fuckaround. At least I got my money back.

RHDjapan.com

I've bought lots of stuff from them over the years. Super fair prices, fast shipping, english speaking. They're top notch.