as a dad ... i cant begin imagine the pain.

very sad ..............

may god watch over her from now on .

R.I.P Viollete

I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said but I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family have been through so much and I can't imagine how hard it must be for you guys. Stay strong and remember the time you did have with her. You and your family will get through this but it will take some time. Please keep us updated on anything related to this like how or why it happened.

again, i can't even imagine what you're going through. but the pictures speak extraordinary volumes. thank you for posting them and bringing a sobering sense of "realness" to the forum. i'm very sorry for your loss and i hope you and your family can find comfort in this difficult time.

My condolence to you and your family.

And thanks for sharing those pictures, you have my prayers.

I can't comprehend how much that would hurt to have my own child die in my arms. You have my deepest condolences for you and your family.

Let us know if you need a hand with expenses. I will gladly pay some money on paypal.

RIP Violette <3

Those pics are heavy....I've got some serious dust in my eyes here.

RIP.

Marc your family is in my prayers, very sorry about your loss. RIP Violette

I feel so broken upon seeing this. Its so difficult to loose someone so close, someone so dear, someone so young and cute. Now, just remember that your little angel is with our Creator and is having a good time in heaven dancing and singing and saying stories of how wonderful parents you have been to her for the short time given to her.

My sympathies to you and your family.

i didn't click this thread for 2 days knowing what was inside. i finally did and i'm literally crying over here. dude, marc - i'm speechless man. RIP Violette. RIP little one.

See you tomorrow.

Pics are super intense; I choke up every time I see them.

However, to bring something a bit lighter back into this shit mess, check out the awesome paint job my hetero-lifemate did on the casket.

Found a paint color named Violette, it's a pearl purple base coat, and then we mixed in a shit load of purple metalflake (about 2oz) into the clearcoat. 3 clear coats later, and we got's a shimmer and shine like no other. The casket itself was a textured plastic material, but after all the clearcoat it was almost smooth.

0607001149.jpg

0607001557.jpg

0607001640.jpg

DSC07017.jpg

Those pics were so intense. I teared up...

Casket looks cool which is a plus.

HOLY FUCK BRO. I can't believe I missed this fucking thread. My deepest condolences to you and your family man. If reading the whole situation wasn't enough, the pictures REALLY hit home man. I'm literally crying over here. FUCK. Stay strong bro.

wow man I missed this whole thread but you are one tough man I am sorry for you loss. Let her RIP.

Those where the most powerful pics I have ever had to look at.

Let us whats up with the medical costs. I am sure many members here are willing to pitch in.

Would you be against stickers being made? all proceeds go to helping with any fees?

I'll pay extra for that color paint on my motor mounts! It'd be nice to have something like this in my car. Motor mounts dedicated to a cute little girl who lost a battle to a very rare sickness and is now paving the way to helping studies prevent or help cure this sickness. RIP Violette.

Hey Man if there is anything we can do to help with anything... please lmk.

Charge extra for your mounts, make stickers, Anything. seriously, I'll buy it all. we are all here to help in anyway possible.

I'm not sure how much this will help, but if I can get my car sold for over 6k id be more then happy to donate some of the money to the cause... if there is anything that money can help with.

Well, right now I'm trying to focusing on getting the mounts made for everyone right now. I feel bad since shit got crazy and went past the deadlines I set.

I am also looking into starting a not-for-profit fab shop/garage that offers inexpensive work/parts with all profits going to kids cancer research. After I talk to my tax guy and look into gov't loans and corp. sponsors, we'll see where that goes.

Well, right now I'm trying to focusing on getting the mounts made for everyone right now. I feel bad since shit got crazy and went past the deadlines I set.goes.

Don't feel bad... there is no reason to feel bad.

I feel bad that I was wondering when these were going to be done. But take your time. Don't rush back into making these because you feel bad.

I'm all for it. Total support from me. Everyone is in no big of a hurry for the mounts so just take your time. I myself am in no hurry for them at all.