wow man... that's some news.. those are some tough decisions...

Tough. Stay strong.

Sooooooo....

I guess tomorrow we talk to the doctors about turning the shit off. Things aren't getting any better.

you and you're family are in my thoughts and prayers dude. Let me know if you need anything.

...wow, extremely sorry to hear. nobody should ever have to go through this and the decisions involved. i can't even imagine...

Don't know what to say besides I'm still praying and will continue to do so, keep your head up

oh shit. im so sorry to hear this. How the fuck did i miss this?

I'll be keeping you, your family, and your new born in my prayers. God bless.

Wow I also missed this man sorry to hear that I just recently lost my baby to a miss carriage. It had a heartbeat then lost it was pretty sad but stay strong man. That is one hard decicion to make there and may my prayers be with you man

When I was a baby I lived in childrens hospital for 6 months, doctors had never seen anything like it, they said i would die without doubt, and some miracle happened and i'm still here.

im praying something good comes for you all.

I have a little girl myself and cant imagine what your going through. My heart goes out to you man.

Well.

Things are fucked.

We are basically deciding when (not if) we want to turn off life support.

SHITS FUCKED.

You know all of us are here for you in whatever way possible. Even if most of us only know of each other via the internet, we still count as friends. If all we have to offer is support, you know you've got it.

The most difficult thing a person can do is to outlife their children. If anything is to come of this it's that the volume on everything else in your life has been turned down a fuckton.

Its hard making a decision on pulling the plug for a human body, and its an even harder decision to do it for your own loved one. It all boils down to, "do I really want to keep my baby suffering like this?" Is there anything they can do?? Is it even possible to bring in another consultant??

This kinda hits home for me as my little brother was born in 89 and had a heart transplant within a month of being born..he spent all of his life (18 months he lived) but 3 months in childrens hospital..he went back into the hospital with problems a year after he was born, ended up on life support and my parents had to do what you're doing now..

It's fucking hard man, you don't want to let her go but on the other hand you don't want to see her suffer either. Just know that there isn't really a wrong decision here and everyones behind you %100 no matter what.

Listen: I can't even fathom being in your shoes right now. It makes me sick to my stomach just to think about the choice in your hands. I dunno if your family is religious, even if you aren't I pray that no matter what happens you are not left with the question "why?" that can eat you inside-out. Be there for your family, we'll be here for you if you need help in any way. You're a far stronger person than I could be in this position. Still hoping there is some kind of breakthrough for you, man.

Well...

RIP

Violette Ruby Kotter Dehoux

6/3/10 3:30pm

44 days old.

She died in my arms.

I am a fucking train wreck right now.