Just want to let everyone know to keep theirs thoughts and prayers towards Marc's (7MX63) newborn, Violette. She was diagnosed with congenital leukemia at just 4 days of life. This is a vary rare and very serious situation.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101578876554241

Lets hope she will soon be healthy and riding in her dad's badass X6!

24126_1449344115189_1280790451_31273314_4965661_n.jpg

Yep.

Shit sucks.

0426001720.jpg

She was actually born at 37 weeks, which is considered full term. It's common for babies to be early after you've already had one.

She had an enlarged liver and spleen, as well as fluid around her heart which was impacting its efficiency.

Also, her white blood cell count was through the fucking roof. Normally (for whatever the sample size is) the count is around 5-7,000. Violette's was around 230,000.

They did a blood exchange, in which they replaced 98% of her blood with new blood.

Essentially her blood was 90w gear oil, and they drained the shit to replace it with 5w-30 royal purple synthetic. Doing this also helped lower her white blood cell count down to 30,000.

Chemotherapy is starting tonight, and in 5-10 days we will know how well it worked.

I hope y'alls never have to go through this.

I spent three days in the hospital, from friday afternoon until tonight. I'm finally home and I'm proud to say that my tension rods are done. I head back to work tomorrow so I can relax, and I'm hoping to spend some time in the garage also.

keep on keepin on, buddy. if you sit around and dwell on it, its going to drive you thru the wall, litterally. till then keep keeping yourself occupied.

Yeah, everyone has their own way of coping.

Mine is garage work.

that's a tough sight to see, and it's not even my baby. best wishes to the entire family. i have friends who have had their newborns in emergency room... i know it's rough. hope to hear GOOD news after the treatment!

Wow....sorry to hear. Best wishes to you, I'll keep her in my thoughts.

You guys are in my prayers.

I cannot even begin to comprehend what you're dealing with. You are a strong man.

Best wishes man.

sorry bro for what you are going tru. i know it tuff to see your baby all hooked up to machines. just be strong and keep occupied.

be strong.

My thoughts are with you. I cannot even begin to fathom what you are going through.

When she gets home we want pictures of her in the X6 ok?

Talk about a rough start to life. Don't give up. My brother in law had leukemia when he was a toddler and he's 100% healthy now. Same with one of my cousins. She had cancer when she was 7 or 8. With all the advances they've made in medical technology they can work some pretty incredible miracles.

Peep the hardware.

0427001837.jpg

Girlfriends friends are thinking about making bumper stickers/wristbands/etc for donations and shit.

They had some lame catch phrases I didn't like; they asked me if I had any ideas, and I said "I helped cure VD!" since her initials are VD. Girlfriend did not like that; haha.

holy shit... i just opend this thread for the first time.. i had no idea this is what it was all about. its hard to even no what to say... im hopeing for the best for your new daughter, you & your girlfriend. i'll for sure say some prayers. i would think we could start some kinda paypal donation thing here for this if it would help, i would think it would. i have no problem contributing helpful funds to a worthy cause.... your daughter is in our prayers.

Essentially her blood was 90w gear oil, and they drained the shit to replace it with 5w-30 royal purple synthetic.

Best metaphore of all fucking time.

I don't believe in prayer, but I wish you luck and hope for the best. Id love to buy a "I cured VD" sticker once they get em goin tho.

Kid is doing real well. The chemo works like a ma' fucker.

0501001904a.jpg

29412_1464213366911_1280790451_31307211_2270941_n.jpg

Today I saw her crying and looking around for the first time. It was great.