Sign in to follow this  
zokustyle

FS: My cressida! UPDATE

I need to sell my 1991 Toyota Cressida, to fund my college adventures. I really just need cash, so offer me anything!

It has a JZX90 1JZ with brand new 2JZGTE water pump, Toyota Oil Pump with front main, Driftmotion SS power steering line and aluminum pulley kit, New timing belt when the engine was received with a new serpentine belt as well, new MKIV supra metal PCV valve, brand new 2JZ throttle cable, HKS Fuel Cut Defencer, brand new Koyo radiator with dual 12 inch electric fans, big front mount intercooler with 2.5 inch piping and a Blitz DD blowoff valve, replaced the turbos for a fresh pair, 3 inch downpipe, test pipe, and a full stainless catback 3 inch exhaust.

5 speed swap was done with MK3 Supra clutch master, clutch pedal, clutch slave, Driftmotion SS clutch line, brand new Toyota flywheel and an aftermarket upgraded clutch and pressure plate, new throwout bearing, brand new Toyota W to JZ bellhousing, and a W58 transmission.

Interior has an Aero Designs Arges carbon fiber backed bucket seat, JDM steering wheel with a MOMO hub, and a cool bubble shift knob.

Brakes were done before the engine was completed, with all new rotors, ceramic pads, and a complete fluid flush.

The old, worn subframe and differential bushings were tossed and replaced with Beech Performance solid subframe and differential bushings, while the differential was pulled, being replaced with 4.30 ring and pinion, new seals, and a welded differential.

It has 19x8 and 19x8.5 G35 forged Rays wheels with 215/35 Falken Azenis ST115 tires.

All I have are these right now, better pictures to come:

26963_10150162696570298_756955297_11989106_2134395_n.jpg

26963_10150162696565298_756955297_11989105_5639684_n.jpg

IMG_7021_2.jpg

I probably forgot a lot of stuff lol.

I'd like to start at 7500, and take offers from there.

Contact me at 360.220.1648, phone or text. text preferred.

or PM works fine, too!

Thanks!

Dustin

college is overrated. been going since '02 so i would know.

college girls have 10x more stds than high school girls. just fyi ;)

college is overrated. been going since '02 so i would know.

college girls have 10x more stds than high school girls. just fyi ;)

I'm going to an Art Institute, so multiply the STD's by 10, on top of that 10.

Thanks man.

I'm getting my BA so I'm gonna be even further in the poor house.

Somebody buy this thing and I'll throw in my garage full of spare parts!

dont do it man, school loans are THE worst thing you canget into right now.i went to the le cordon bleu culinary institute and now im fucked for life,theres no way i can pay my monthly payments and interest just keeps going up and up....ill probably NEVER get my own house because of it because my credit is completely screwed now.

hopefully you'll have better luck than i have :)

Selling the car isn't actually for the loans, it's just to pay for my camera and computer. and to put money in my pocket for the first time in a few years.

AS FOR THE CAR...

would there be any interest in parting it out?

I've had some offers for parting out that I've denied but if there's interest...

your opinions!

voice them!

Selling the car isn't actually for the loans, it's just to pay for my camera and computer. and to put money in my pocket for the first time in a few years.

AS FOR THE CAR...

would there be any interest in parting it out?

I've had some offers for parting out that I've denied but if there's interest...

your opinions!

voice them!

trade you my x3 ?!?

looks like I'm leaning toward parting, ladies.

Shell's been spoken for.

Can we get the engine and transmission spoken for?

Unbelievable.. Buy build sell buy build sell..

I was actually gonna give you props for driving this at an ACTUAL event..

Then this. .

Of course..

G.

Let's keep the bullshit to a minimum.

I'm almost positive I'm going to part out now.

But before I start ripping apart my car, I want to get both the shell and engine/transmission spoken for.

So far the shell is spoken for, so I need a buyer for the engine and transmission.

THEN I can start pulling shit.

PM me if you have any interest in anything, so I can start making a list!

So how much for the motor & trans? better yet how much for koyo and dual fans?

you should wait it out a bit to see if someone will pick the whole thing up instead of going through the troubles of parting..

i'm seeing if my other car will sell soon enough and that ill get my tax return soon and hopefully your car is still in one piece....

dustin, let me get that FCD, intercooler pipes, fuckin SS clutch line, anything you have that i need put aside and ill pay you whatever you want for all of it. ill give you a call tomorrow.