Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoyRogers

what spoiler is this????

Final Konnexion..

It's listed at $450 on their website...If you want it let me know. It'll cost prolly another $200 to get it to your door with all the other crap. It also won't fit 100% because it's made for a JZX81 trunk.

G is copying my TRD Yamaha spolier right now for production in FRP for MX83's..might be your best bet. It will be much more affordable then that and it's similar in style. Will be available soon!

DSCF4514.jpg

DSCF4508.jpg

i want one for my jzx too. i already smoothed the holes off from that abortion that was on my trunk.

Guest RoyRogers

oh im soo ready for a spoiler. i can't wait. the Yamaha spoiler is perfect.

Should be back from molding soon-ish. Cam, you're prolly shit outta luck. It's not too different though, you might be able to make it work.

Should be back from molding soon-ish. Cam, you're prolly shit outta luck. It's not too different though, you might be able to make it work.

Will they be done by the first week of may? It's kind of a big deal..

I'm not sure, I'm trying to get G to get a hold of the guy.

Your going to take of the big GT wing?

I measured the jzx81 trunk and the mx83 trunk and the jzx81 trunk is a inch longer. I'll have to figure something else out for a wing. My trunk lid was fucked from that 3 foot carbon eye sore that was on my car so i had to do a shit-ton of body work to get it back to "ok". I like the Yamaha wing but i want a little more kick up.

i measures the jzx81 trunk and the mx83 trunk and the jzx81 trunk is a inch longer. ill have to figure something else out for a wing. my trunk lid was fucked from that 3 foot carbon eye sore that was on my car. so i had to do a shit ton of body work to get it back to "ok" . i like the yamaha wing but i want a little more kick up.

The length doesn't make the difference. It's a slight difference in angle at the rear of the trunk. Not really significant tho.

hes going to pull a devin and rock both...

No. Never. GT wing bye.

So gay, just like the rest of Cam's car...too try hard.

Ya ok buddy, enjoy your ct12's, shitty coilovers and stock bumpers.

lol i was being sarcastic. this shit just got serious

No. Never. GT wing bye.

Ya ok buddy, enjoy your ct12's, shitty coilovers and stock bumpers.

S'alright, my shitty coilovers are jammed at a lower ridehight then you rock and my ct12's are doing just fine thanks :D

I want this! This was the spoiler I have always wanted!!!

Guest DuaxMachine
Final Konnexion..

It's listed at $450 on their website...If you want it let me know. It'll cost prolly another $200 to get it to your door with all the other crap. It also won't fit 100% because it's made for a JZX81 trunk.

G is copying my TRD Yamaha spolier right now for production in FRP for MX83's..might be your best bet.

I measured the jzx81 trunk and the mx83 trunk and the jzx81 trunk is a inch longer. I'll have to figure something else out for a wing.

Hm.........

I have found that the GX81 spoilers are the narrow ones, and won't fit the US MX83.

Bought the GX one, is too narrow by about 3/4", so I brought one in for the JZX81.

It fits fine........

The narrow one was for a trunk that is 51-1/8" wide at the back.

My trunk is 51-7/8" wide at the back.

Did you Canadians get the narrower car?

Post some widths.........

X8Spoiler-1.jpg