redbullx83

Clutch master (update for people that hate to drill)

Ok guys I have been messing around with masters from different cars (Toyotas)

all these clear wiper motor fits in your stock firewall holes.

so my first test this is a 80's celica master w/ an fitting with a honda bottle

2010-03-04151535-1.jpg

my second test was a celica gts 1990, I really like this setup!!!

2010-03-15193404-1.jpg

now with that being said enjoy.

Ya'll beat me to it. I just picked up the barbed fitting to do this the other day. I'm running a Mk2 master cylinder with the wiper motor removed right now. Gotta grab a reservoir from the junkyard to finish it up. What year/model Honda is that from?

80's celica pedals, like the mk2 celica/supra? That's what I'm runnin... If that 90 celica gts master bolts up and clears the wipers Im all about it. I've been running around with a spare wiper assembly in the backseat to stick out the window when I need it, but that shit sucks balls when it 's like 40 degrees out and you gotta drive across town.

someone be baller enough to do something like this!!!!

Why don't you do it?

---

Great info by the way redbullx83. I will be buying some of my parts tomorrow to start on my W58 swap. My A340E will be laid to rest in the coming weeks after dying last week.

i cant remember but i believe some newer fords use the brake resevoir to feed the clutch... ?? anyone confirm that

i know theres a manufacturer that does it...

super **jdmtytefanboicorolla**, this is the thread for people who hate to drill in their firewall....u want the clutch master update thread for people who want to make things that are overly complicated and fail.

& besides, everyone knows this is the most ballerest of setups.... FUCK! so qwit trying

pedalsfordouche.jpg

that setup works really well. I did the same thing to my 2jz cressida swap years ago.

DSCF0502.jpg

DSCF0510.jpg

I use this setup with a rhd gx81 pedal.

DSCF0503.jpg

DSCF0504.jpg

I had to drill hole in the car for the top bolt of this pedal because rhd pedal does not line up with factory

nut plate.

Thank you thank you thank you redbullx83. I was about to start doing some crazy ass shit setup but now that you confirmed, I'll be installing a 90 Celica master. 60 bux new with reservoir..

From Kragen's website:

Beck/Arnley Clutch Master Cylinder

Part Number: 0728835

ba0728835-1.jpg

i used is300 pedal and master. The wiper plug i had to mod a little. The external reservoir is cool. My slave requires a 3/4 bore master. I was going to do a wilwood with external reservoir. I ended up getting the 5/8 to bleed out and work fine for now. I know the early land cruisers had a 3/4 bore.