Sign in to follow this  
Foompla

WTB: x7 digi dash parts

Sooooo im seeing that digital dashes arent that uncommon up north? I sure could use a pigtail harness and the fuel sender.

there is a mx73 in the autowreaker beside my house. i can grab what u want if coco falls threw

how much. what abotu the other shit.

looks like i won a cluster on ebay. lookin to pick up the other shit :)

i can't seem to find my dash wiring. if i find that shit i'll get them sent out to you but who knows if that iwll happen.

ill go grab what u need tomorrow . u need the plugs to the cluster and the fuel sender unit from the tank?

damn foo, if i was on more often i would have told you to head up by me. i had a full x7 w/ digital dash for parts at my boys place a few months back. car was in head on n the interior was a lil messed up but the dash n cluster were still good. ill find out if the place that took it still has it.

im going to bellingham on saturday. your stuff will be in a box heading towards pa. i cut the plugs 12 inchs down the harness. the fuel sender is still in the tank. im going to pull it tomorrow. :D

no problem. im not looking forward to the tank. lol

i never looked. even better ! shouldnt cost much to ship it once i have the shit in the states. i dont feel like shipping it intersmashinonal.