I'll take day pics on the track.

Btw, here's some pics with the spacer setup. It's a really cheap way to get it further out. I think the spacers were like $36 on ebay and the studs are like $1.50 each. The studs have a longer shoulder so you're stuck with slip ons with this setup. I haven't measured but I think you can go 10-15mm like this.

Cressida stud vs matrix stud (Dorman part number 610.463.1)

:

studsx83a_zps97ae06d7.jpg

Studs are a direct fit. After that I had to drill the stud holes in the rotors froom 14mm to 9/16. Not sure if toyota rotors require this step. Spacers went right on. This is lighter and IMO safer than the bolt ons.

Here it is with 1/2" spacers on. This was enough thread to get 8 turns on each nut.

studsx83_zpsbcf802f5.jpg

18x9 +30 would normally hit coilover which sucks because it's a popular size. I hope this helps someone.

Weird. 9/16 and 14mm are within a few thousandths of each other. You had to drill the rotor?

So looking at all these pictures is really making my heart sink. I feel like I'm about to throw up. Reason being that I'm selling this thing. Motor is already sold and the chassis is going to a good home but I still feel like bawling my eyes out.

I love this car a lot and could never replicate it.

Fuck

You will build another one man!!!!

I hope.. :mellow:

if i regret selling my stockish supra, i can't imagine the regret of selling something so many hours have gone into with mods. what's next?