rear fender work is done. They are like a coupe shell under there. Tucks the lip of 18" no problemWith enough room for at least 275/35 and no rubbing. Not extreme fitment but well enough for my stuff.

From the wheel fitment thread:

x8frontwheel.jpg

18x9 +24 225/40/18 Fender tabs flattened, LCA lengthened 20mm with -2.8 camber

x8rearwheel.jpg

18x10 +45 255/35/18 Slight fender roll, Wheel well hammered on inside, outside needs fixed a little -1.3 camber

This rear will not fit with any more than -2.0 camber or you will rub coilover.

Sorry for bad pics.

Car might go 1" lower.

out of interest how high is the lowest point of your car?

in australia we pretty much have 100mm at the lowest point (exhaust or bodykit are usually the lowest) to be legal

plus our roads are pretty crap so 100mm is handy to have!

^lower than that.

In most states headlight height is dictated by law. We just don't give a fuck here and go low anyway. Think of it more as a "lowness permit" than a "fix it ticket" when you get a citation.

We got roads that get TNT'd every winter by rain that seeps into the pavement then freezes. Fucking pothole/shitty pavement capital of the world. Still rockin' slammed cars all day.

Although I guess I can understand if it's your daily and it's something they will bust your ass for every time.

Solution? Move!

I'd have gone to canada and bought an x90 if the US wasn't so fucking awesome! And yeah like mcfizzle said, Our roads suck balls but we don't care. The lowest point on my van is 30mm and I get around with that just fine and don't have to look like a queer.

It's crazy how aus cars can get away with some rad/janky shit but cant have fitment or slammage.

Yeah it's stupid.

If we get pulled up for defectable modifications we lose points off our license(total of 12) then we can't drive no more for 3 months or more. Stupid shit really.

Is it the aero that is the lowest point or the exhaust etc?? Just don't want to ship to aus and get it on the car and have to take it off again If it looks stupid 4x4 height

Got a fender done today. Adjustable, in this case 12mm out for now. Welded up bracket to the frame for the adjuster :) Skirt is in no way touching fender so plenty of room back there.

fender.jpg

Should be good for up to 255 up front or 1" extended control arm or maybe 25mm spacer. In other words, plenty

heeey i was gonna do the same. oh wells. paint already damnit!

They look better in person.

Mark probably couldn't take a photo flattering to wheels to save his life.

Same color. And silver moldings.

Update on motor. New rod bearings and rings. Head is back on. errthang looks fine:) Soon as injectors show up it's going in the car!

motorfix.jpg

Yeah.

Adjustable fender flares <- this board needs more shit like this!

Black?? Silver?? or polish it & high temp black the turbine side, or for cheap strip that purple & just scotch brite that bitch til satisfied ???? Just a thought.

Are you gonna paint the bay since motor is out ???DO IT!!!

paint it to look like a donut.

Best suggestion yet. With sprinkles and a bite taken out of it lol.

And please swap those wheels soon.