think he was ragging on your temporary NA status. 250whp is clublexus levels of optimistic.

Sig material right there hahaha

So I did a rough tune on it yesterday. Seems right it just wants timing and less fuel. Feels like 400 easily. Stock NAT like a faggggg.

NAT1.jpg

Also took off the clutch and greased the splines a little. It feels back to normal yes! Watch this junkyard piece of shit oultive my good one lol. It should be ready for the first. More tandem with Celica-Panic!

tuned it today. Made 507whp@17psi. feels basically like the other motor with no vvti. I think I might dial it back a bit though.

This is one of those good days.

Watch this junkyard piece of shit oultive my good one

Did some tuning with half race gas is 120 and e10 92 oct. Picked up 25tq in the middle and some up top. Chilling at 515whp.

Junkyard pos...

Miss the vvti part?

Funny, my shit box accord wagon has a 6 gallon C23/93 mix in it right now though only because it was free and I'm poor

i like all of whats happening here. massive expensive builds with improper tuning blowing up and shit build with good tuning holding strong.

Guest gmd

its all tuning. give it what it wants and it'll give you what YOU want.

exactly! Cant wait to see video of how it runs! I bet it is beast!

If you guys want a really quick idea of how it worked for him, see ~1:05:

I have a video of him and Matt from that day I'm putting together, too. PLENTY of BEANS on JAYZEE action. :)

throwing cams in it before putting it back together?

im very interested in your turbo... what size housing would you recommend for a non vvti 2jzgte stock? full race offers a .70 .88 .91 .100 and .110 also where did you get yours from and whats the exact model?

He's a distributor, so im sure it came from bw, and smaller ar equals faster spool/less top end, i'd probably go .70 and expect 450 ish on it. I could be way off though.