Thanks you guys validate me like only you can...

So imma buy a new kit and repaint soon. Might go bn Mitch, might get another S9. input?

I'll actually listen because I don't care much either way. What's up guys?

I know which is why I dont are which I get. And No fucking way on a wing.

Guest Tbone

Having two body kits two choose from is boss.Having three would be even better.I say wait on type2 s9,or buy bn when that comes out.Which ever kit comes out first,buy it.Because I think bn would look really sick on your ride.

If your in a rush and need another kit asap.Just buy s9 type1,either way car is looking fucking tits!!!keep enjoying the ride and doing it right.

Dude, December 21st 2012 is coming fast. No time to wait for S9 Type 2 aero. The world is fucking ending. BN exists and looks awesome, you buy now.

Guest Tbone

Yeah for the low low price of only 149,000 jpy you to can be the proud owner of a brand new authentic BN sports aero kit.

Translation USD=1,874.13.Before shipping.Holy fucking baller!!! I could never afford to buy the actual kit from japan

I agree 100% BN sports aero type 2 would look insane on your X.So yes buy now indeed.

Looking in the wrong places my friends.

Good friend snagged a legit bigwin kit from japan for less than 400, shipped it back to the states under 600 total.

Was a little used, but not shattered into thousands of pieces

^yyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!

In other news, last night the car was doing weird shit. 100+mph braking it was diving left. This was actually noticeable above 40mph but a real problem at 100. Turns out rear pillows were the culprit. When I took them out the literally fell apart. Walked my ass to XM and got the fix. http://jzxproject.co...?showtopic=6565

Shits good now :)

Gonna go to work now and tune the VVT> Finally.

Finally got around to tuning the vvti and it made another 61whp@3krpm. Shit is rad.

I had my coworker help me with the base setup for the cam since he did my brother's car. Thanks John Reed! Been working on small details of the car lately. Went to a drift event with mitch and justin. Everyone had a great time! Tires had no fwd bite so it was either perfect line or off or slow down like a faggot. I took option 1 and 2.

Car did great except this:

brokenaero.jpg

Where you at G? Got any bumpers?

Have the pieces? Just glass it back together. It will just get broken again.