Guest RoyRogers

JZXP meets all my children, fucks, and creates the twilight saga... awesome.

Its not about offerring to help, but it's about the foundation of the building. Once it's starts to fail, demolish it before it turns into the projects..

jzxp has been the only forum i could call home since i joined. every other forum i used to frequent immediately began to see decreased traffic from me. i love this place, i love the people i met through it. kyle is one of the best friends i've ever had, he's the one who told me about jzxp, and he's the one who, along with mark taught me everything i know about wiring in jz's. lately theres been a lot of bitching. theres been alot of activity on here thats reminded me of zilvia. the last thing i ever want to see is this site turn into zilvia. i'd rather see it die. i've wished to be a mod for like almost a year now, just to crush newbs that obviously aren't going to make it, and to keep drama starters out. we had gold, and we're melting it down into lead. singlehandedly, this site turned cressida's into fanboi cars. and thats not a bad thing, that just means that you guys were doing it so fucking right, that the 240 fucks wanted to try some. thats something to be proud of. mark and matt had two of the most influential cars of my life and building philosophy. when i blew up the 1j, mark was on the phone with me at 1am, talking me through it and telling me not to be a retard, that it wasn't the end of the world, and offering parts for my 1.5 jz to replace it. and when he had no compression on his current engine, i was doing the same for him. mark is my friend, he will be for as long as i can foresee. I've driven mo's rig twice. i KNOW im going to drive it again. jason wassum has my phone number, when something pisses me off, i'll call him, when something pisses him off, i'm sure he'll call me. kyle practically fucked my girlfriend, i can't wait to fuck his. lloyd built the most badass x3 i've ever seen, and theres a good chance my 1j is going to make it even better. bill, jesus dude, its been months and i still haven't shipped your swaybar, im fucking shitty, and you know it, and you haven't even gotten visibly angry with me. im sorry, and i promise to ship it on the 1st. gordo, your fucking old, and i can't wait to race you with your 7m, its the only one that deserves any respect.

my point is this, with or without this site, we all owe brian a huge fucking thank you, because we wouldn't know anybody if it wasn't for him making this little slice of heaven on the goddamn internet. if it goes down, its going to suck. but if it stays up, we need to get back to our roots, because this shit isn't working.

Option A1.

But seriously? I have trouble believing it's come to this. A big fucking dramatic blow-up because one member (who has contributed a fair amount of valuable info) had a breakdown and now people are taking sides and JZXP is just going to disappear into history. Fuck that. I for one think this place is worth fighting for. For anyone that doesn't think they care enough about this community to pull this shit together fuck you.

Brian goes though a lot of BS to keep this place in existence, something most of you have no concept of. Without him caring about this place and wanting it to exist it's gone. I think most of you fail to recognize this fact.

BudgetVIP, we're in a state of flux right now trying to figure out how the fuck to grow as a community while keeping everyone happy. Open reg is a nightmare, closed reg with apps is labor intensive, and with no new registration eventually the traffic just dwindles to nil. Keeping everyone happy isn't easy and running a site for a bunch of whiny bitches, cranky old people (Gordon), and entitled OGs is not a gratifying or motivating activity for anyone.

Most of us recognize the contributions of the Panic brothers and we all know someone who Mark specifically has helped out. This doesn't give them carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want.

Brian. I know shit looks grim right now and this headache seems pretty massive on top of all the other crap you go through to keep this place alive. The death threats and emails and server maintenance and general bullshit, are more than enough to bring you down, but don't let this turn into a death sentence for this place. I don't want to go back to dori-kaze.

i conpletely agree, fuck the fuckers who have no concept of the effort thats required. close reg. beck to apps. and let someone else take care of it.

Guest Tbone

I say let all this drama die out.Fuck anybody who can't play by the rules and fuck anyone who goes internet psycho deleting post's ect.The only people who should be able to delete post are mods.Im sure Mark could have chimed in by now on his bros account or someones and maybe given a reason for his actions or even manned up and given some sort of apology,but seeing that hasn't happend and most likely never will, so be it.Why buy into the fucking drama.Mark is probably reading this shit and laughing.This being said i assume he does'nt give two shits what the fuck happens in regards to his account or any of his post's.So fuck it delete this whole thread,end the drama,life goes on.Why shut the site down because of some bad apples.Would'nt shutting the site down be like letting Mark win this e battle? Delete his post's,delete this thread,bye bye Mark. Sad but simple Jzxp goes on.

Everyone knows how forums work, they grow, they die, someone else starts a new one or everyone migrates to another.

Lets just skip that process and leave this place alone for now and chill out and actually talk about it.

i offered to singlehandedly take on aps but i guess that proposal didn't fly.

austin and brian touch on some good points, but i dont think that it was mark that singlehandedly brought the site to this. it's been a long time coming and i am not the only one who has felt that way.

the problems stemmed from OG members moving on and up, or taking their business elsewhere because of the way membership was getting watered down. everyone knows its fun to shit on clueless new members and weed out the wannabes but it got out of hand.

if jzxp dies i will see you all in whatever version of hell the internet has to offer us.

Reset button? Wipe the whole shit out, start over. Everyone has to apply? New topics, new everything.

Uh.. No.. I swear I'll bring back the wood grain thread.

I don't think this forum needs a complete reset. The wealth of knowledge here is far too valuable to destroy. Some restructuring and rebuilding sure.

There are many problematic members, new and old, so what. Either get rid of them or work past it. If it comes down to eliminating the majority and keeping core members, fine. This forum even as a derelict, viewing available to all, posting to some would even be invaluable. Unfair, probably. But keeping some function here even as simple as archives would of more benefit.

In the end it's on Brian. If he so choses to pull the plug entirely then so be it. If not, we need to work on new ideas and of how we can move foreward. In the mean time the mass of you keep your primordial squabbles and idiotic comments between you and the wall. There is no reason to plunge ourselves back to the x chassis and jz dark ages

Guest RoyRogers

i think this calls for a nation wide jzxp meet / bbq / awesome food / drifting.... and everyone can chill and hug eachother.... i think thats what we need. jzxp nationwide circle jerk w/ good food. brian... make it happen

Guest Lofty

I find it kind of ironic how Mark is being patronized for blowing up and deleting his shit--

and now some of you are talking about shutting down the whole site? LOL

I'm just the devil's advocate, I don't give a shit either way, but to slam someone for going off the wall and deleting shit and then in response say you want to shut the whole website down is just the same exact thing. No reason for either of these things to happen?

As for the Meet and Jerk BBQ, thats happening next week. Brian, Brian and me will talk it over and hopefully some of you fuckers show up because it needs some thought.

remote conference. you can put me on speaker phone.

Wow, shut the site down? I LOVE THIS SITE SO MUCH that I stil come here and I don't even own a Cressida anymore! Seriously, this place is rad so please keep it going.

Brian: I just want to publicly thank you for keeping jzxp going. I think the only thing harder than building one of these cars would be to babysit all of us crazy fucks. :P

I don't see how I'm acting entitled here. I mean, I don't ask for anything from anyone on here. As for my brother, I just think he deserves a little more consideration. The last time I talked to him about this he said that he wants to come back on and rewrite the wiring guide. He hit a rough patch but now he is super pumped about his car again. I don't see how that's a bad thing no matter how you look at it :)

I really don't think Mark has looked at this thread since I started posting updates. He'll probably be flattered that so many people care enough to post up (good or bad).

Anyway, I'll ask him to come on and post.

tumblr_lvutr4OmBe1qchifuo1_500.png

Guest josephin510

Were all acting like 7m's with 150,000 miles on a stock headgasket. I'm very new yes but check JZXP more than my FB and im a FB Whore. Brian does everybody grasp what it takes to run a site? Well I don't not even a small bit. We can put people on pedestals if we like but it wouldn't be one without JZXP.