And just for it its worth... that Mark fucker went out in the middle of winter and pulled a rear trailing arm from an X7, and shipped it all the way here to me at no extra costs. He's a great guy, with a fuck ton of knowledge.

I love mark. If Brian ever has half a heart to let him back in, i'll ban him myself. It's just tough love, ya know?

shits fucked up, but who knows if he even wants back on? Id love to see him come back though forsure. My car would still be dead if it wasnt for him.

Mark Panic for Prez.

Good to see the ol shitbox can still bring a smile to your face, and that your face can still manage to form a smile. Fuck the dumb shit. You're winning.

ok we have a couple options here:

A) someone needs to talk to him, see if he even wants back on. i no longer want to email him, we are not communicating very well.

1. if he does want back on I will create a new account so he doesn't have access to continue to delete what he posted in the past
  2. or he uses his old account, but he cannot edit or delete anything he posts. what is posted is final. if anything really does need to be changed, he can contact a mod
  3. or he uses his old account without restriction but will be on account-suicide watch. as soon as he flips out again, you all call/text me and his account is finally term'd. no more bans, his account is just deleted and he is to never be spoken of again on this forum. i will recover all the useful stuff, and remove everything else. even this post.

B) Do nothing and let this all die out

Let me know. Reply here.

Note: if mark really is after to destroy his posts on jzxp and will social engineer his way into option A.3 just to reep some late night destruction before we all realize it - then keep in mind [Mark] i have everything backed up and i will recover EVERYTHING. so it's not worth your time.

A1 is least damaging, with the most personal freedom for him.

Option B.

The North West is pretty depressing. I spent the night there and I was so depressed, I almost deleted the whole forum.

Cali? DEPRESSING? Are you serious?! The hippies all moved to Oregon and Washington. Thats the land of free medical marryjane cards. You fucks all smoke weed for fun thats how boring it is in the north west.

umm yeah not in that catagory and every hippy trend has started in california. There is way more to do here than cali, sorry.

Seriously, this is pretty dramatic guys. It's just the internet. Did your feelings really get hurt because someone started deleting posts? If they were then I guess you could consider Mark a friend. That being said, it's pretty shitty to just dump a friend because he went through a hard time.

"thanks for helping all of us....oh what? you need our help getting through a tough time? fuck off Mark!"

"btw: we still have all the awesome info you gave us so we don't need you anymore"

Even if he did come back, you guys don't deserve any more help from him.

Guest Lofty

Bring him back, I don't give a fuck. We need the most knowledgeable people here we can get to battle the ever growing 240sx faggots who are jumping bandwagon to try to be like us.

Mo if you ban yourself I will make it my duty to be your lot lizard 24/7 until you fucking unban your ass.

No need to create extra turmoil in our already tiny fucking community. Give him a new account or some shit, just remove his edit button on his posts.

Give him a new account. Let him do with it what he pleases. Granted most people dont go go Godzilla when they have a meltdown, Mark has contributed enough to the community a second chance is warranted.

Well put Matt. Whether anybody wants to admit or know that he helped you in some way or not, he has helped pretty much everybody on here. I've known him for about 6 years since I bought my first x7 and he always treated me like a friend. I never knew Matt had a brother, let alone a twin brother. I drifted with Matt for 4 or 5 years prior to that so I know that they are drivers and builders and just plain love cars and always go out of their way to help people out. When nobody knew how to easily wire a jz into a X chassis, I didn't hear Mark say "fuck all of you assholes, figure it out for yourself". He wrote up a great thread on that subject and countless more to help people out. He has ALWAYS hooked people up on doing a full pro spec wiring harness for basically minimum wage on what you'd normally pay somebody to do it. I didn't see anybody else stepping up on that front. It seems like lately this site has turned into a total bitchfest and to see how much of a dickhead people can be to others and a "what have you done for me lately" forum instead of a "we remember how much you helped all of us and we will forget about this". He didn't put in all this work for you guys to get shit on whether he made a bad call or not. Just know that he really doesn't need this place anyway if that's how all of you feel about him. He's too busy doing wiring jobs for people that appreciate it and will share his knowledge with his friends that stick with him in good and bad. We will be building and driving our cars while the rest of you bitch and fight about others on here.

i'd really prefer to shut this place down honestly. i feel its been kinda dragged on for too long. we had a good run, but all this infighting and ego bullshit is out of control. the fact you would post that blows my mind, that you think that low of everyone here. because this is between mark and myself only - the whole reason this is even being discussed. because i stand up for my site, my site that i pay for and that you don't pay for. i stand up for i think is right and mark shitting all over this site because he was in a bad mood is not cool with me. so stop generalizing and toss everyone's name through the mud. lots of people do and build great things on this forum, that had nothing to do with mark, you or anyone you're putting on a pedestal.

if mark wanted his shit deleted, i'll delete it. you guys can leave too.

then if everyone goes, so be it. because i'd honestly enjoy no longer paying for this site and having to deal with this shit anymore.

i'd rather have jzxp be remembered with some found memories and not let you guys tear it apart like this.

Mark's wiring guide has been deleted. He wanted it deleted, it's deleted.

I will go through and delete anything of importance he originally missed when he was being suicidal. I would run a sql query and wipe him completely from the DB, but it would be too disruptive to conversations started by other people.

mark, if you're reading this - email jzxproject@gmail.com any other topics you want deleted.

It's time to shut JZXProject down. I wont sit here and watch a bunch of fag newbies tear JZXP up by treating two selfish guys like gods just because they submitted info to help the newbies. Numerous times, I have praised the work of the Panic brothers and gave them so much credit for the cool things they did. But what I'm seeing today is what happens when cool goes warm. This is what happens when people get so much fame that they think their shit don't stink. Brian's been through so much shit it aint even funny, yet I don't see him shutting the site down because he couldn't figure out why a tire wiped out his bumper lip.

I've ran into so many obstacles with my 1UZ swap, yet you don't find me terrorizing this site because I can't handle my shit. EVERYONE on this forum has ran into so much shit.. seriously? How come Mark didn't come to us for help if he needed it? Would we have not helped him?

Shut this shit down, let the name "JZXProject" die with dignity.

umm yeah not in that catagory and every hippy trend has started in california. There is way more to do here than cali, sorry.

l;

idgaf smoke trees and fuck hot azn bitches all day........and work on our jz swapped cars :P cant any better ooooooor maybe i can idk

it's been real.

thanks for everything brian, kyle, jason, mo, bill, keith, jimmy, mark, matt, other brian, john, gordon, cam, richard, lloyd, david, austin, ray and everyone else.

132893-050-22EC5127.jpg