Guest Tbone

Shit the fucking bed!!!!! The sound of that BW turbo spooling is straight sex!!!! Killer update,been dying to hear this car.

sounds smoooooth. Only 1jz I ever rode in that made that much power was more like a vicious sledge hammer. This sounds drivable. :thumbsup:

I'll have you know I signed in today strictly looking for this update lol. Saw you car all buttoned in a pic w/ shreeves 1J s13 on the lift. I was like "Is it finished? Better go check!" haha

i just love how x8's sit long low and flat. looks like a giant 2x4 coming around a corner ready to smack your face... and probably any shitty half running 240 in the way or dudes walking their motorcycles in the middle of a live drift event

Guest Mitto

Fuck I love this car so much. Such an awesome looking/sounding vehicle!

Stoked to see it sliding again after the drama. Unfortunate that he left.

Sometimes the bullshit that goes on here can be irritating but when you see awesome shit like this, that shit doesn't matter as much...

Hope he comes back eventually.

it's not "they" it's me. i don't want him back on here. he threw a temper tantrum, asked us to deleted his posts and his account. we just thought we would let him cool down, then he went on a rampage of deleting his own posts, so we suspended his account.

now he wants back on. why? so he can fly off the handle again and want all his shit deleted?

sorry, its just a forum to you, but it's a god damn administrative headache for me. you users are such fucking babies with this shit.

next time you don't like jzxp just stop posting. don't DEMAND us to delete your account and then spend the time deleting all your posts.

^ This! I used to admin on another forum. It can be realy fucking annoying dealing with other ppls BS.

Don't know the guy. Not talking shit on him. Just my 2 cents on regulating forums.

I'm willing to bet not one person on here has never felt like giving up. These cars are great because they are a challenge. Even the best builders get pushed to the limit. He decided to stick it out and now he is doing better than ever.

I get what you are saying about having to deal with deleted posts etc. IF his posts weren't valuable then it wouldn't be a big deal right?

IMO people would appreciate having him back.

Guest Tbone

I owe the fact that my factory rpm gauge works thanks to Mark.Im sure others have benefited from his knowledge as well.Mark and Matt combined are a big reason I fell hard for the X chassis.It will be a sad day knowing Mark is no longer on this forum.Im sure we can all attest to how frustrating building these cars can be.Emotions can definitely run high throughout the modification process.

Im not the religious type and who the fuck am I to be saying shit.Yet I do believe in forgiveness,and second chances. :hammer:

mark has answered a lot of questions that stumped me before. definitely a good dude. i think he deserves a break.

I like mark and i feel like he really contributed to this forum. Like a shit ton.

He basically taught me to wire up a cressida with his drunk write up.

I hope you change your mind about him.

I like mark and i feel like he really contributed to this forum. Like a shit ton.

He basically taught me to wire up a cressida with his drunk write up.

I hope you change your mind about him.

i want you to ask him why he wanted to delete all that then... i want you to ask him why he felt the need to want to take all of his useful posts down from this site and really affect the members that need them... i want you to ask him that.

We've all gotten discouraged and pissed off with our cars, fed up after pouring all of our cash (and credit) and time in to get them running and on the road. Then something breaks on your test drive, or the first drive after you really shake it down. On my second test drive after my 1J swap my turbo ate itself. Then after I replaced the turbo and got it running, I destroyed my diff on the first hard launch. Replaced the diff, then another diff. This shit wears on you and we all get that.

We've all taken time out for life and work and women and booze, taken time where we don't post and forget about this little slice of internets car-heaven we call our own.

I've entertained the thought of selling my car and giving up, but not once have I thought about deleting my account, or the few tidbits of info I've shared however insignificant compared to Mark's contributions. I don't know him, but if it were me I would have to be in a pretty bad headspace to want to undo all the positive work contributed to the community over time rather than just take a sabbatical until shit blows over or bail permanently. His actions are seemingly out of bad intent and ill will, and therefor not easily forgiven.

not sure what led to the sudden deletion of posts, but i'd have to say something as simple as his how-to turbo timer guide came in handy the day i needed it.

he's definitely shared a wealth of info and it would be rad to have both him and his posts stay active on jzxp

i'm sure mark can read this thread. may be he can chime in through matt?

my brain is full of fuck reading this. mark's build in its early stages was what influenced me to keep going, and that influence is still part of what is driving me today. I probably have to at least rebuild my bottom end at a really fucking inconvenient time but i learned a long time ago that there's no point in shitting the bed over having to do things over and over again. it's the opportunity to get to know it, and the better you know it the easier it is to fix WHEN it breaks again. because it will. people have bad days but it sucks that he thought he had to do what he did. i hope he's in a better place with everything now and i hope he does come back.

ps mark, you still have any of those 1.5jz water pipes lying around? :beer:

Alright boys. I feel the need to chime in here. Mark is a GOOD person. He went through a patch that we all go through. He handled it the same way he always has. Brian, i understand. I talked with him the night this all went down. I talked with mo as well. I didnt agree with what he did then, and i still dont now. I think it was childish, though that judgement is made with full understanding of what mark was trying to accomplish. Would we have cared if it was someone else? It would have depended heavily on who that someone is. This is mark we're talking about. I think everyone on this board gives at least a little fuck about him. He's been around forever, made mistakes and needed help just like the rest of us. He hurt his name, he hurt our feelings, he pissed us off, and like friends, we should at the very least give him an opportunity to explain why he gave up on us.