Macintosh Classic

PART OUT!!!!!

so in other words, you have the full kit, but its just the front bumper fucked but u have all the pieces that broke off?

im pretty damn good in fixing busted fiberglass. hahah

how much shipped to 90242?

how serious are you ^ ...anybody for that matter... most you holes don't want to go low enough/rim enough for it to look. please seriously consider cuz Jazon actually would if he would and I want everything gone.

...you zip code your ifitsstealenoughillhumphim.

i'll pp you the 250 + shipping right now to 98684 if thats the whole kit... plus the broken pieces if you have them still!

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!

Guest RoyRogers

hey man i will definitely buy the whole s9 kit. just let me know what shipping would be to 02359. i have the money right now ready to send to you.

Guest RoyRogers

how about you read the thread from the beginning. not only was i the first to post on the thread but i was also the first one to post anything about the aero. thanks

how did you like the stance fender roller?

...dude. go back and read the original post. + shipping AND PP fee. 4% of total anything tranferred... i.e. $143 (rounding/guessing up) to the pp address that I will PM in a sec.

I'll include the change in shipping if it is less... I'll shit in it if it is more.

so i just sent you 150.00 that should cover the pp fee and shipping.

sorry about the first payment i didn't see your post until today.

mitch, before I ship this do have an 89-90 X8 cuz the 91-92 swaybar brackets won't fit right... I do have some spare 89-90 brackets.

let me know.

body kit people give me some time I don't even know how to ship it yet. I'm also going to school full time and working full time.

how did you like the stance fender roller?

It's about the same as the eastwood. I didn't like rolling fenders at all. I left the fronts unrolled, which fucked up the fenders. It's definitely worlds better than a bat and hammer.

mitch, before I ship this do have an 89-90 X8 cuz the 91-92 swaybar brackets won't fit right... I do have some spare 89-90 brackets.

let me know.

body kit people give me some time I don't even know how to ship it yet. I'm also going to school full time and working full time.

i'll figure something out i have a 92' X8

okay I figured out a way around paypals fee... send it as a gift =No PP fee. you'll have to send me a separate email with that email address containing you address. I've also discovered flat-rate boxes so some things can be way cheaper.

okay I figured out a way around paypals fee... send it as a gift =No PP fee. you'll have to send me a separate email with that email address containing you address. I've also discovered flat-rate boxes so some things can be way cheaper.

ohhh man! awesome~!

lmk about the stuff have money and ready to pp you!