bradlee

bradlee's X8...

When I last ordered something from streeter, he said he was just weeding out stuff based on whether it was worth his time for his commission. Ex: big cheap stuff isn't worth his commission, big expensive stuff still is (and obviously small things are worth his time regardless, because they are easy to deal with). Ordered some exhaust stuff for a friend through him of a similar size only a few weeks back, didn't get turned down.

I must be on that frequent shopper program with streeter.

The only time he turned me down was when I asked him to get a trunk, (I really only wanted the wing and emblems off of it) He said he didn't have space for it.

Ive ordered a shit load through him though: Probably between 10-20 things from wheels to rc car/parts to bumpers, even a shitty old 90s bride seat from upgarage through him.

My roommate has been getting FD shit through him. His last purchase was a pair of brand new housings from Mazda japan for 600 less shipped than what you can get them stateside.

I still vouch for him 110% but it seems like they have gotten super busy recently and have been turning down a fair amount of business

Well, I had an expensive, but large item (X8 FRP hood), so maybe it was just the size.

But he didn't say that. Just said he was too busy for new customers.

And that exhaust is no small item either.

i never got turned down but shied away from big parts anyway. if you absolutely had to have something large, i wonder if he would do it if you offered to make it worth his while?

always figured if it was big enough that youd want to get a container anyway.

Found someone else who was happy to take my business, did it just fine, and not a lot of $$

No ass kissing. No begging, no paying extra because someone only wants the cream of the crop.

Due to be at my door by about Tuesday.

Besides, isn't that HKS system available over here?

EDIT: Oh, I see, it's starting off at 1 yen........

Yea, I don't know why I thougt I had seen 'HKS' somewhere in the thread.

So, are you/streeter high bidder now?

If your going through streeter, he probably waits until the auction is slmost over to start bidding. I cant imagine he has time to watch all the auctions start to finish.

Yeah, kind of figured, as that was the only bid that looked like an agent bid (high feedback count).

Streeter doesn't last minute bid, He doesn't have time to log on at the end of everyone's auction because keeping track of dozen's of auctions ending time doesn't sound like something anyone wants to do.

If you ask him to last minute bid he will say no. Streeter is the dar.. with almost 8k reviews he was out at 100,000.

Bidding early is a good way to end up paying more for something.

And keeping track of a bunch of auction closing times is childs play, I've been doing it for 15+ years now.

But then, I always wanted the lowest price possible, even if it was something special for someone else.

I think you are all drinking purple coolaid over skeeter.

Oh, and almost 8000 feedback is not that impressive.

When I got my YJ ID about 2002, and before the quake/tsunami/power plant burn down in 2011, I had nearly 5000, and would be nearly 8000 if my friend who was shipping/paying for stuff for me in Fukushima was forced from his home & business.

I get it but he bids on dozens of things a week Racked up over When I started using him about a year ago he only had ~2000 reviews hes at almost 8000 now

Thats 6000 in a year. what is that 20 a day? I highly doubt you want to keep track of everyones bull shit.

Last minute bidding is a good way to get into a war and end up paying more than you want anyways. But thats just my opinion.

Set it at the max I want to pay and if I dont' win I don't care