Someone has to have these parts the ones from Midwest control are advertised as threaded bung adjusters but the specs claim the internal and external are the same . I have emailed them to see if it was a typo and it has right / left threads or it's threaded bung adapter but they have not wrote me back yet . I know this part exist as they are quite common for our application and others like these panhard bars from Speedway .

91645529~1_L.jpg

updated the first post with the actual wording and all images (so you guys who can't view them know what everyone's talking about)

Shit like this bothers me to NO fucking end.

"Here is a list of the parts we have out and available for the mx83 cressida and 7m right now.

We can always make a custom or one off part for any of your needs.

Rear sway bar endlinks $100"

DSC01429.jpg

This is nothing more than a few readily available parts tossed together.

I had to guess on the size being 3/8"-24, but even if it was 7/16" the price isn't going to skyrocket THAT much.

Example:

McMaster-Carr PN: 6058K28

Shielded Ball-Joint Linkage (Female)

$5.34 Each (need qty 4)

ItemDetailScreenBallJointLinkageShielded.gif

McMaster-Carr PN: 90630A155

Plain Grade 8 Steel Nyloc nuts, 3/8"-24

$4.10 (pack of 20)

97135a230p1s.png

McMaster-Carr PN: 93250A026

Threaded 316 Stainless Steel rod, 12" (3" required per piece?)

$5.24 (12" length)

93225right.gif

McMaster-Carr PN: 94191A350

Cadmium Yellow-Chromate Plated Grade 8 Steel Military Specification Hex Nuts (jamb nuts, why not go mil-spec baller, it's cheap!)

$5.31 (Pack of 10)

90762a127p1s.png

TOTAL: $36

WTF.

You could use 2007 wrx end links waaaay cheaper. I was measuring some the other day haha.

not a fan of having to unbolt shit to adjust it and thats pretty lame to go into another persons thread and bad mouth their product and then come out with something less? that just makes you look like an ass and is lame

^this

Is the rest of the world suddenly thinking the X8 is the new cash cow? Looks like he ripped off my arms but with cheaper quality parts.

Personally Serial Nine's shit is the way to go. I don't even bother trying to compete. I just make shit for my car and offer it up to help. I really dig the anorexic arm's g made. I can guarantee this guys traction arm and toe link touch when you articulate the suspention and uber slam the car.

Anyone ever had a wheel rub on the traction rod? Just another benefit to G's design.

someone should post this finding on TC lol

although may be i should, i honestly don't care who does or doesn't buy those arms. i just feel that as part of this community, i'd just post it as a head up for members here since G is just as much part of the jzxp community as he is a supplier of parts for our cars. besides Serialnine is already on TC so it's not like it's hush hush. they can see for themselves what the differences are between beech and serialnine. if they have a brain they can decide for themselves.

i personally don't like to bash or trash talk, whatever you want to call it, on other people's threads. if beech can market them there, and sell them, more power to him. unless they turn out to be exploding arms that endanger lives, destroy the ozone layer, rape little children and kill endangered animals, i really don't see it necessary to go on a full blown attack and shit his thread. otherwise, i believe a good product will sell itself.

although may be i should, i honestly don't care who does or doesn't buy those arms. i just feel that as part of this community, i'd just post it as a head up for members here since G is just as much part of the jzxp community as he is a supplier of parts for our cars. besides Serialnine is already on TC so it's not like it's hush hush. they can see for themselves what the differences are between beech and serialnine. if they have a brain they can decide for themselves.

i personally don't like to bash or trash talk, whatever you want to call it, on other people's threads. if beech can market them there, and sell them, more power to him. unless they turn out to be exploding arms that endanger lives, destroy the ozone layer, rape little children and kill endangered animals, i really don't see it necessary to go on a full blown attack and shit his thread. otherwise, i believe a good product will sell itself.

what world do you live in, ray? if a good product would sell itself, there wouldn't be any Bud Light, GM cars, or Windows PCs in this world. its all about marketing, who can sell an image better than the next guy. the product doesn't matter, its the perception that sells.

G has to be very open and verbal to save his brand otherwise Beech will push their designs onto the sheep on TC and they will eat it up.

what world do you live in, ray? if a good product would sell itself, there wouldn't be any Bud Light, GM cars, or Windows PCs in this world. its all about marketing, who can sell an image better than the next guy. the product doesn't matter, its the perception that sells.

G has to be very open and verbal to save his brand otherwise Beech will push their designs onto the sheep on TC and they will eat it up.

Well.. Honeslty.. I promote my products through usage from ACTUAL driftcars and people that drive hard. . so far the only people using Beech stuff are himself and panchira (whos car by the looks of it will never get done. . ) So im not too concerned. .

TC.net isn't a very responsive community when it comes to actually buying stuff. . They talk and talk. . but most of the SERIOUS cressida people are on here. .

And I mean. . Ameen is running everything on a semi-profession al level. .I've been running the stuff at a grassroots level for more than 2 years, as has anyone else that has bought anything off of me.. I take the design and engineering of these products VERY seriously, and try to solve ANY and ALL problems before people even know they're there. . for example Driftaholic noted my traction arms are narrowed in the center. . This has funtional benefits as well as cosmetic benefits. . The maximum wheel width can be achieved with stock or reduced size arms. . The stock arms are tubular and mine are solid. . The strength is AT LEAST that of stock, yet you have more wheel/tire clearance. . Making them bigger makes them IMMENSELY strong.. at the expense of reduced wheel clearance, added weight, and in the event of a crash.. EVERYTHING BESIDES the arms will get destroyed, intsead of a $200 arm that takes 10 minutes to change. .

My tension rods have much engineering to INCREASE wheel clearance WITH the additional angle achieved with my steering arms as well.. It'd be pretty stupid to release tension rods that are all sick n'shit. .then release steering arms that allow you to smash your wheels into your brand new tension rods. . DUH.. They even have a breakaway bushing so that when or if you crash.. you only wreck one thing that costs $30 rather than the whole tension rod or everything else. . Its shit like this that Makes SERIALNINE products better. . and im confident that people will see that.. And im not just competing with Beech and Megan.. Im competing with ANY company that may jump into the scene. . My parts have to be BETTER, and BEFORE any other..

G.

Case in point. I when I nailed the wall at red bull it bent the shit out of a $300 wheel and $50 spindle and $150 subframe. most might have been avoided by having a weaker arm. Sure the shit was burly as fuck but the next set I made was using 1.25" .090 wall in place of 1.5x .120 dom. G has the foresight to consider this prior!