knshro

1989 2J cressida

i need a fcd or a bcc or whatever they call it. i could possibly wait to get the PFC but it sucks hitting boost cut everytime i slide.

Probably sometime this week. til then, adams track will wait. Im also trying to wait til my friend (willb87 on here) finishes up his 1J vvti cressida.

But damn, thanks guys. you people are too nice.

i need a fcd or a bcc or whatever they call it. i could possibly wait to get the PFC but it sucks hitting boost cut everytime i slide.

Probably sometime this week. til then, adams track will wait. Im also trying to wait til my friend (willb87 on here) finishes up his 1J vvti cressida.

If you can get a BCC. . FCD is shitty .. it scales the whole MAP sensor. .or the Turbosmart one which can cut out.. then ReIntroduce another HIGHER boost cut. .

G.

haha ay ken, its not my fault man <_< .....the shop is lagging on the parts. but for sure 2nd week of march we are going to adams track! haha dang PFC already?

Not much of an update but i got my hands on a bigger turbo. So I am definitely going single turbo. I got it from a friend who had it in his LS400 but he decided to part it out so i got it from him for free. Thats what friends are for.

It's a Precision turbine but has a garrett compressor housing (and internals I think). He wasn't quite sure either but he said its a GT40 spec. .68 A/R. And the wastegate that came with the turbo is a Tial. I dont know what size but who cares.

KIF_2493.jpg

KIF_2494.jpg

He also gave me an old school HKS EVC4 boost controller which i already installed in the car.

I havnt picked up a BCC yet but that will come as soon as i pick up a turbo manifold.

Congratulations on getting into Super Street. Everyone appreciates the shout out.

Thanks. you guys help me out alot. haha

anyway, i havnt been working on the car lately. School and work has been killing me.

But i did pick up another car to drive while the cressida is down. Oh yeah, the stock twins are off and im going single. Also, the alternator died.

I went with a Greddy Emanage ultimate because i got a better deal. So thats hooked up now too. no more boost cut.

I also think my TPS is fucked. When i accelerate, it gets stuck at 1500rpm EVERY time. but only under load. any ideas?

thats it for now. hopefully, an update coming soon.

congrats man get the cress fixed looking for some action pics of it now and gl in atl hope the tc does good