Sign in to follow this  
cocobutterz

jzs147 options

^^^HAHAHAHA, thanks Ameen!

well i had my jzs147 for about 2 months and damn... after yesterday i finaly enjoyed the fucking car.... now that everything works, im loving the 2jzgte in it.

Yo ameen, tell your brother to send the door to toronto,i need a driver side door asap.... help a brother!!!!

it took you two months to enjoy a car with a 2jzgte in it? what u used to driving? enzos?

kill your self.... i had some tranny issues.. so after i sorted it out... car his hitting hard nigga.....

quit with the 7mgte and come to the JZ family.

get a life. why the fuck is this clown still on the forums?

you alright bro? cant take jokes?... now i know who the real clown is on this forum.... this time i mean it, kill ur self

just as a heads up jzs147 suspensions is not the same as supra and sc300 the suspensions on those are a lot shorter even at the highest ride on the mkiv coils you'll be bottoming out on everything i tried the suspension on my friends sc......yeah bad idea

No Idea what you are talking about I have never had any issues have had JZZ30 and MK4 Supra coil overs on many JZS147's with no issues.

No Idea what you are talking about I have never had any issues have had JZZ30 and MK4 Supra coil overs on many JZS147's with no issues.

Im running toms advox from a mk4 supra on my jzs147, no issues and it was a direct bolt on....

i tried teins for a sc300 barely made it out the drive way can u post picks of yours cause they were way to low on mine what coils were u using raceready68? i just wanna see maybe it was the brand of coilovers i used but everyone i have talked to has come to the same results as me?

I have Tein adjustable coils for the jzs147. Let me know if you are interested on it. I'll take pics and show it to you.

I think I'll be trying some jza80 coilovers from powered by max as soon as they get a new container in. I'll try to post up pictures if I remember. I'm thinking worst case scenario I'll make spacers for under the top hats to get it a little higher if I need more adjustment. I want to be low anyways though so I doubt there is going to be any big issues.

I have to pull off on my offer as I just checked and I saw that the coilover I have is for the jzs171. Sorry about that.

My 147 is pretty sweet, it blows for drifting though. But the way I built mine, it's purpose is a fast street car to eat up anything on the road.

FYI I'm running HKS Hipermax D's from a JZZ30 on my Slammed GS300 and there are no issues whatsoever with shock height, etc. Before I was running NPG's out of a JZA80 Supra, before that Ksport Kontrol's specifically for a147 (biggest piece of shit coilover ever)