spooklover69

project fresshida

so who did your louvers? i have been planning on doing the same to my miata and from what i have found its a bitch of a job. did you cut all the reinforcements out yourself or did they do it at the shop that pressed them?

this old white dude that looked like he was in zz top , here in md . i cut all the bracing out myself sanded it to bare metal on both sides and then put a thin coat of primer on it , after i got back i decided to put a new brace back under as it was kinda flimsy it was like 400$ for the louvers, shop around .there is all kinds of diff. styles :blush:

nice man. short and sweet little feature. thumbs up

Car looks awesome dude. So clean. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the new toyota logog grille.

dude car looks dope . Louvering my hood was the best decision i ever made shit is so dope

thx man your shit is sick too .everyone loves the louvers!

Hell yea, this thing is fresh!!! It was real comfy all the way to ECB in Jersey 3 hours away!

What happened to that Cressida/Voltron logo grill?

hey, car looks really well done / professional; I would love to see it in person.

A couple of my ma240sx friends saw your car at the umd meet a while back and took some pictures. Thought you might want them:

2yla2at.jpg

14w4ljk.jpg

love the freshness, this car has going on .

freakin love it! mine is the same color so i get to see future potential (thanks) =) my question is what front bumper is that? how much is it and where do i get one? =)

thx the paint is oringinal minus the front end and rear bumper .. but yea the front bumper is a markii chaser bumper and i think i bought from rip garage

thx the paint is oringinal minus the front end and rear bumper .. but yea the front bumper is a markii chaser bumper and i think i bought from rip garage

cool cool and it bolted up 2 the usdm front end no problem? that is the usdm front end right? (bumpers,lights,etc.)

i think car would look better without bumpers or stock bumpers. just gib me dem insted ya

yea i need to post some updates car is running strong with about 5k on the swap little to no problems at all ..... (the crank pulley seperated) but did not come all the way apart luckily! I had it on the dyno a couple times .. it put down around 440 at the wheels w/vpc=afc < half assed shit .......... i need new back tires already and no video footage wtf .... i am about to buy an aem version2 so the car will be safe afr wise! more pics and updates soon i love this car!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ur car is super fucking sick man. . More pics. and More vids.. Show em how its done man. . This is HANDS DOWN one of the most impressive cars on here. . So well put together and clean as fuck. .

Ur attention to detail is AWESOME. .

G.