Registration is now open. May God have mercy on our souls.

I've moved the applications forum to Dead Weight > Archive

Marc, Ian and G are now mods. Marc and Ian because we're cool and he hangs out here a lot. G because I think he can set noobs straight better than most. If he doesn't want the job, I'll give it to someone else.

Don't forget, keep the new people on their toes. Kick their ass and make their life hell.

60 Day trail starts now. If we don't see any positive improvement from having open reg by Feb we'll go back to an application process.

guessing were not going to get banned for abusing the dumb ones to keep the heard lean and trim?

guessing were not going to get banned for abusing the dumb ones to keep the heard lean and trim?

nope

I think there needs to be a rules thread, which enumerates things such as quoting an entire post in response to ask about a certain part. And username choices. And acceptable behavior in general. If you all think one of the noobies sucks, please by all means draw as much attention to that as possible.

The land of the free just died. It used to be if you could get in, you had the common sense not to be a retard and everything worked without official rules. PLEASE don't let this turn into another HMT, I beg you.

I'm not one for excessive rules or censorship. You can still post and do what you want. JZXP will not change it's ways.

Better warm up that IP ban button. I got no prob putting some ass hat in his place. I think we should have a rule for dick heads that are just trying to get there post count up and cluttering up threads with bullshit that should be a suspension at least.

I think there needs to be a rules thread, which enumerates things such as quoting an entire post in response to ask about a certain part. And username choices. And acceptable behavior in general. If you all think one of the noobies sucks, please by all means draw as much attention to that as possible.

The only people that read rules threads are mods & admins. ;)

This is going to be interesting. Really fucking interesting. I never did post what I thought in the registration debate as this isnt a democracy, my opinion means fuck all, and I had the sneaking suspicion this would happen anyways.

Tread lightly.

good thing i went through all the effort and waiting time for application...haha...

whatevs- i hope this doesn't turn into a shit show. fingers crossed..

any word on original/voted in members getting special tags/titles?

+1

I think those who donated money to Ameen were also 'sposed to get special titles.

going to be intresting to see what happens. and hopefully there wont be a million of the same post and i think everyone should be limited to one build post unless he or she gets a new car.

Another thing. Generic screen names should qualify new members for an instant ban. Noone needs to see 1jzx83 re done in its hundreds of variants.