Jason

JC

NAME: Justin Cyr

USERNAME:Jim_Shapiro

CURRENT AUTO FLEET:1991 Nissan Skyline R32- GTS-T , 1991 Toyota Cressida MX83

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3511/381881...05a63007a_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3553/381880...fbeeb2da9_b.jpg

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: I'm currently a heavy duty mechanic, 22 years young. I have done a lot of work on a handful of different moving vehicles. I've done a few engine swaps, rebuilt a 350 once, and all types of different fab jobs and trouble shooting.

WHY DO I WANT TO BE A MEMBER: I have been following the forum for about a year now but haven't applied until now. I know you guys are tough about who you let in and I understand that you don't want a bunch of fanboys, wasted space, and genuine idiots that shine like gems, polluting such a prestigious forum. I had been looking for an x chassis for a long time but couldn't find one out here that was worthy of my eye. Finally I met Cam Klein (big shooter) and he mentioned his brother Chris was selling a Cressida with the teins and aero from his mark ii. I lucked out. Although I am new to the X chassis, I have been researching It for quite some time. Now that I have one I can begin to carry through with my plans for this car. I am going to be selling by skyline to go all out on this car, including a 1j swap, serial nine suspension stuff, as much jdm stuff as i can style in. I love my r32 but I cant stand the group of people I am associated with by driving the car. I want something unique, that no one else has, and can rip the panties off of a virgin while tuckin' tire in a VIP underground street style kind of way... if that makes any sense.

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: Cam Klein (big fuckin shooter)

-JC

I'm leaning hard towards PASS, but I'd like to see what's been done to the car since you bought it.

Good app though.

20091219-ny9di5br7wyn3mw87yrg2s7m4p.jpg

I just got to SK and its fucking cold...

i take it this guy bought cams bumper/sides

cool

This is my brother's old car, I don't think anything has changed from when he sold it, but this guy seems to have the right idea, which is rare where I live. I'll vouch.

Gets my vote. I don't think hes done anything sence he picked the car very recently. Unless this guys got a heater garage I don't blame him its mother fucking cold and shit loads of snow make a bitch of a time to work on anything.

shit is that what the mkII front bumper looks like on a cress? FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-