Jason

uhh wat?

Hi JZXPs click my name is George and your site has got me but more intrigued. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Florida. Not much happining here yet but has plenty of potential. Mostly hondas and 240s zippin around. We need more Toyotas around so lemmeh rep it up for you! I want to have the username of DUVALJZX. Please feel free at your earliest to fulfull my inquiry at DUVALGLOCKNINE1@YAHOO.COM . My current cars consist of twin cressidas both are 86s and have plenty of potential. The frames are phenominally emaculent. In any case ready for play . Ill sponser the name on both cars just to show how far this can go. I dont have pics yet but I can fill you in upon request until i do. Prob Monday will be best when i take my daily and set it side by side with the twin for a pic or two. I may not be a ASE certified master mechanic, but I do have a flame for cars. I enjoy gettin my hands dirty when it comes to getting it done. At the end of the day, I sit back with a beer and relish the accomplishments made. My dad was a master mechanic so it only serves it right, it in my genes. This may answer the question as to why my inquisitive mind would be set like hella hard core stone on this. As mentioned before, theres not much here in Jville for the likes of toyota. I see different, I've done massive research and found JZXProject as a core for info. I wish to join to pass on whats not been seen, or better yet the name thats not been heard. As for vouches, I have none...yet.

DUVALJZX

OH

MY

GOD.

20091219-wgrwaiaupmw6u9qwe17p4a5u3.jpg

If there was EVER a reason to keep the shit closed, this is the fucking posterchild.

Sweet jesus.

dumbpeople.jpg

FAIL. keep it closed. He has cressidas, is not a 240 homo and fucking sucks.

after they cancel the guido show on MTV they need to make a FL show.

cant spell 'fail' without FL