DM-Slider

DM AeroDesign MX83 Rear Roof Spoilers

Guest josh.g

awesome. ill be placing my deposit soon (unless your not taking them) hahaha. ill try and hit you up before the month is over.

mine is on! (sorry dm that i didnt post it forever ago, (met up with you at in n out for it back in december) had it on the next day but car looks gay w/out wheels so wanted to wait. anyways... (painted the bolts black as well)

IMG_8684.jpg

IMG_8691.jpg

IMG_8695.jpg

IMG_8700.jpg

IMG_8697.jpg

fuckin love it!!

Hey onefinefivedime, do you live in Rialto? I think I've seen your x8 before cause that Gomez VIP looks familiar.

Guest RoyRogers

i know i posted this in the jzx81 roof spoiler thread... but i figured i would post in this thread as well to speed up getting what i need.... i need new mounts for my roof spoiler...have monies in hand just need place to send $$$ and a price.. thanks

i know i posted this in the jzx81 roof spoiler thread... but i figured i would post in this thread as well to speed up getting what i need.... i need new mounts for my roof spoiler...have monies in hand just need place to send $$$ and a price.. thanks

You got pm bro

Guest Iamnotoriginal

man I just ordered mine... this is gonna make my car look so freaking cool... new paint, sweet new trunk and roof spoilers... yeah buddy! now where did I leave that 2J...

Guest kuruptjzx81

did u receive the payment for roof spoiler clips its already 2 days no info from ur side evn no reply for mails wtf whn r u goin to ship that shit out i need it asap

did u receive the payment for roof spoiler clips its already 2 days no info from ur side evn no reply for mails wtf whn r u goin to ship that shit out i need it asap

shipped out bro.

Can you ship to Trinidad, West Indies?. What will be the cost shipping for the Black Roof spoiler?

Pm me an address and i will get a quote to you by Wednesday afternoon

DM

pm me a price shipped to 10310 paypal ready

PM Sent

Guest Tbone

Hey do have any of these x83 roof wings available in that carbon weave.If so what's the price? Thanks in advance.Anticipate your response.If you do not have I will still be buying one of these in the regular black.These roof wings are fucking sick.

Guest I Need MX83 Parts ;D

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys still have any rear roof spoilers lefted and if you do will you ship to Australia? Thanks :)

Lofty you need to just pull that thing and sell it to a supra dummy. let one of them blow it up.

Guest Lofty

Hahahaha that seems like the best plan of attack. I'm finishing my other project, and probably going to buy an IS300 to daily, and then it will begin.

But seriously, I wish you guys knew how good of a beating that poor engine takes. I want to 2jzge it for the time being, that seems like the most cost friendly idea.

do it, a running 7M will sell to one of those supra faggots np. let it pay for your GE.

'Tbone'-

pmed you

'I Need MX83 Parts ;D' -

85.00 usd for shipping to AU