DM-Slider

DM AeroDesign MX83 Rear Roof Spoilers

Updates:

Machine shop a little on the slow side, just got a sample piece of the hardware :

101qe.jpg

093vv.jpg

They are Stainless steel, but I dont care for how they look. Going to have the entire lot Black Zinc Oxide coated for a better/black finish.

going to be 2-3 more weeks for the delievery of the hardware, then 1-2 more weeks for the plating.

2553660535_661f69389a.jpg

FINALLY Got the hardware.

042qg.jpg

however my speedy machine shop didnt order the screws and washers that need to go with... of course.. So had to order those which should be here 2-3 days...so looks like ill be able to start shipping next week.

finish is better on these than on the prototype!

My nigga whats the word on them wings ? Make my order extra hot?

YO MAN WHY DONT YOU SHOOT ME A REAR WING AND I'LL DO ALL THE PAINTIN ON THE BRACKETS .

TURN AROUND TIME 2 DAYZ!!!!! 2 REAL DAYZ. NOT LIKE TWO WEEKS.

AND I'LL USE INDUSTRIAL PAINT, THAT MEANS NO CHIPPING.

or sell me the wing with un painted hardware. the thing is i want that already!!!!

It wasn't paint/coating on the brackets that was causing the latest delay, it was just getting the damn bolts. Either way, these were supposed to be ready to ship out two weeks ago.

This is getting retarded.

I'm going on vacation Monday. If there was some sort of assurance these are ready to finally go out by this weekend, I'll go ahead and pay my remainder. If it takes two more weeks, I don't even care, but it would be nice if there was a roof wing waiting on me when I got home.

It wasn't paint/coating on the brackets that was causing the latest delay, it was just getting the damn bolts. Either way, these were supposed to be ready to ship out two weeks ago.

This is getting retarded.

I'm going on vacation Monday. If there was some sort of assurance these are ready to finally go out by this weekend, I'll go ahead and pay my remainder. If it takes two more weeks, I don't even care, but it would be nice if there was a roof wing waiting on me when I got home.

Bradlee, yours is boxed and ready to ship.

got to love the ugly pussies on this thread hahaha