Jason

roy

NAME: Roy Cardoso

USERNAME: The SS Cressida

EMAIL ADDRESS: drifts.13@hotmail.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET: 1991 Cressida (i ordered new struts and i have s14 tein s tech springs so my fitment will hopefully be in check)

IMG_5226.jpg

IMG_5228.jpg

WORK VS-SD

SDC10311.jpg

I'M SINGLE AND DON'T HAVE ANY SISTERS...SORRY

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: I don't have much track time but i do love the street

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer..._type=&aq=f

WHY I WANT TO BE A MEMBER: i would like to be a member because i broke up with my s chassis (difficult brake up but it had to be done) and fell in love with the x chassis. never been happier and i feel like this forum/ community would help further my progress with my car. and once i know enough about the car maybe i will be able to share something to help someone else progress.

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: I WISH!

need to see some plans for the car and what you would like to do with it and get that shit lower that shit looks like a moutain bike. Imma have to say fail

Fail for drifting a blind corner in a populated area during the day with oncoming traffic.

Username fail.

email fail.

s13 fanboy converted to cressida FAIL.

It needs to be setup as an auto-fail if you have owned an S chassis in the past. I, still, have never driven an S13 and never owned one. My only S-chassis exp was an S12 but that sometimes can be excusable. Sometimes

FAIL

fail

drifting in the rain on stock suspension double fail.

Are those 16's?

If by 16's you mean total failures; then yes. Yes they are.

If by 16's you mean total failures; then yes. Yes they are.

lmfao

hi my name is Roy and my app was recently "failed" because i previously owned an s13 and my ride height was whack and my email wasn't cool and my user name wasn't cool and i street drift and blah blah blah blah.........

well i figured i share with some of you a cheap way i recently (last night) lowered my car on a budget.

i used kyb struts and S14 Tein S-tech springs. i realize someone on this site has already posted a thread on OEM S14 springs but i figured i share my experience with S14 lowering springs. i understand my car is not up to par with all of the heavy hitters of the site but its experiments like this that help others with thier cars. thanks and hopefully you'll enjoy.

stock ride height:

SDC10304.jpg

SDC10306.jpg

kyb struts w/ tein s-tech springs

SDC10409.jpg

SDC10411.jpg

SDC10414.jpg

SDC10410.jpg

I can't believe I'm going to say this; but it looks better with the stock wheels.

I think I threw up in my mouth a little.