Jason

god i had to post this as soon as i read it

NAME: Chris Budgell

USERNAME: Keez

EMAIL ADDY: c_budgell@hotmail.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET including pictures: Well I just bought a 1990 x8 as a winter beater for 300 bucks, blown trans and kinda tired motor. The 7m-Ge will be tossed as soon as I can get good info on 1jz. I had some fun with it already. I have owned it for 7 days.

Pictures006a.jpg

Pictures004a.jpg

I do think its a bit ironic that you guys have sedan life on your intro page and I was just linked to this site. I had no clue there was such a gnar place like this.

thecressy.jpg

My daily driver as of last summer but now to be track car over the winter is this shit box.

1991 180sx. Sr20det, Making 312 whp at the moment. Gt2871 .64 a/r, blitz fmic/injectors/blah blahblah to make it make power. Tuned with a ghetto safc II and bee*R rev limiter(will soon be in the cressida)

DSC03821.jpg

DSC03430.jpg

busted.jpg

tire blowing out at 130km/h

02.jpg

GP-Sports aero

bytruck2.jpg

if you want to see a radom drift day video here ya go

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND: helen.jpg

For the doggggggggggggs :)

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: Well I have been working at Sg-Motorsport.com for over a year now, So much experience has been gained there. We build drift cars/Lapping cars. Check out the site.

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER: The biggest reason why I would like to become a member here is to simply gain info of this car of mine. I bought it as I said for a winter beater. Now im complely in love with it. I need more info about 1jz wiring, if i can use stock ecu. Really just to share anything crazy that I do with you guys.

Help this scene grow, as far as im aware in the Southern Ontario Drift scene I will probably be pushing the first cressida

WAT???? i had to highlight that. we have 2 (more?) prominent members in ONT. wtf?

for sale: rpf1

for sale: mb battle

PM me for details

not really but he makes em look turrrbul. cressidas ARE NOT 240s!

only saving grace is the girl and the fact that hes got a sasha sg motorsport vouch

FENCE.

gnar? Dude I'm jawlsin' the fully built chassisss! No really what's with the 240 style on the x8? I'm holding back the vomit now.

Btw, having an s13 actually works against you here. And you live in Canada why the fuck don't you have an x81 or x90? You could sell that pile of shit s13 and get a totally legit x like tomorrow you ungrateful bastard!

But the SG thing is undeniable. And he's at least willing and more importantly able to do things to it.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and PASS>

other than claiming to be the "first" comment and horrendous wheel color choice... but that's my opnion. cressida is his beater and seems to have just wheels as far as i can tell..

otherwise, gp sports is pretty dope (though i'm not considering it for pass material, it's just cool that's all)

fenced

sell the 240.

get the 1j.

get some S9 gear.

then pass.

somebody find out what's written on her back.

It'd be okay if he had one set of wild colored cheap wheels, but more than one?

No thanks.

I think he has some shit to learn, but I'm gonna say pass because he has a big "gangbang" sticker on his windshield and a hot girlfriend, leading me to believe I can fuck his hot girlfriend since I don't live too far away from him. He is a bit naive to think he's the first ma'fucka to rock a JZX in Ontario... fucker doesn't even have a JZ.

I volunteer to go to TO to take nudie pics of his girl, detail pics of her tramp stamp, rail her, and if I'm feeling nice, help him make his car awesome.

I donno about this pepto wheels look like shit I am going to have to break this shit down in points. Pics of a hot bitch should not save your ass

+

Has Cressida +1

Pics of hot bitch +1

might have some skills +1

gangbang sticker +1

Total +4

_

Imported a S13 instead of a JZX -2 Being very nice with that.

Fucked up his wheels with gay paint -1 Not hating on the cheep wheels nothing wrong with that.

No JZ -1

Used GNAR -1

Total -5

Too soon junior

Hit us back when you get some progress on the car.

No.

Such a fucking insult.

Did you even go to the search bar and put in anything like; oh I don't know, CANADA? Maybe see what comes up?

WTF.

Claiming to be the first in your area will not get you any points unless it is somewhere totally fucking whacky like the russian guy.

NO.

somebody find out what's written on her back.

after looking closely at it, i can see

"help me i have been kidnapped by a dipshit.

call my mommy and daddy and tell them i want to

go back to the 11 grade. please if you read this

call the cops and tell them that i am locked in the truck

of a 300 dollar beater with ugly ass orange wheels.

help help help"

oh wow. apparently this guy is out of the loop.......

I seen you highlighted that I said as far as im going to be the only one in southern ontario pushing a cressida. That was ment in any kind of drifting events "we have 2 (more?) prominent members in ONT." . I would love a link to, or video..or anything of someone else in southern ontario, or for that matter in canada that drifts their cressida lol.

If some where I have missed seeing any cressidas at track days or even events, im sorry. I attended every DMCC(Drift mania canadian championship) event this year and the closest to a cressida was a chaser.

by all means im not trying to be a dick about this either lol. As for the fact that I own a s13 and you guys all hate it, thats the reason why I own it and not you. As far as what im going to do with this cressida goes, it will see track days next year and alot of snow drifting as soon as it hits. Unfortunatly I cant take it to the track right now to prove that im no fucking hard parker.

anyways take it easy.

Feel free to post this.

weve got matt and mats in ont with twinish jzx90s.

we have bill in gta with a jzx83

and jimmyhoffa in ottawa with something or other.

plus like a half dozen other dudes with random whatever. those 4 dudes are the guys to talk to about ONT jzx.

Matt, Bill and I are all Ottawa area, Mats is kinda in between Ottawa and TO. As far as drift events go, Matt and Mats rock out hard at plenty of events. Bill has done a couple track events in the past IIRC but lately has been too busy building. I'm too busy being broke and breaking and fixing my car. Next year I'm hoping to do some track days and maybe a drift day or two, but I'm currently missing two important parts: A diff that isn't made of glass, and suspension that isn't made of marshmallows. We'll see about next season.

As for his S13 rebuttal , a lot of us have come from a background of other cars, S13s (Matt and Mats, and many more), AE86 (Emag & I, and probably a few more), etc. We hate because we know the cars and have moved on to something bigger and better with space for bitches and twice the power (in my case anyway).

And if he wants to get broad with this saying he wants links to anyone in Canada drifting a cressida, look to the rest of the Canadian guys. G, Edub, Green Goblin, Emag, Alex, Cam, Shawley, etc, etc.

Get it through your head. “You are not special. Your are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.”

Why would you wanna join a site you have not even taking the time to look through. If you did you would see many things.

Unless Jimmy gets to bang that chick in the pic I say fail.

I'm gonna stick my neck out on this one. Maybe not the most inspiring application ever, but lets look at the what he has: Has a Cressida, Has a history of track time, Has a job that will allow him to build a baller car.

anybody actually check out SG-Motorsports?

They do some legit work.

My favorite is the car in the video below.

I have been watching the build up and racing campaign of this 350Z on ziptied for a long time now and the thing is a proper contender (loud as fuck too).

If this guy has a part in the fabrication and building of the cars that come out of this shop, I say pass.

As for thinking he is the only one who drifts a Cress in SE canada... I can forgive that if he's in the shop busting his ass not paying attention.

Personally I would like to see pictures of work he has done.

Get it through your head. “You are not special. Your are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.”

so what youre saying is

"too old"

"too young"

"too fat"

"too stupid"

fail?

I find it a bit much that i cant even post in the thread of people bashing/liking my application, none the less here goes my 3rd e-mail.

Well to start off I would like to thank lucas for even giving half the thought, if not more. That the rest of the members have not, I believe some of them have lost their brain. I am not here to fight with people. As I said, I infact do work at Sg-Motorsport, building custom intercooler/exhaust/everything. Dave Briggs race car was one of my most in depth builds so far. As I have only worked there for just over a year I am still new to a few things. If any one is a part of ziptied or look at any Canadian drifting videos you can see his car and what was put into it. If you guys cant see nothing but what you see out of the front of the cressidas window I have gone out of my way and attached a video of his car.

Here, I will show you even more.

http://www.vimeo.com/5658591

Also for that dude with the picture of him giving a peace sign and some stupid look on his face, I have already searched Canada. 90% of people were fail, I would agree at almost all of them being a fail tho also.

Now truthfully I really could care less about this site lol, but i still need info and help finding wiring diagrams for 1jz-gte to mx83, because I really dont want to 7m-gte this car Blah... Google has not been friendly to me about finding any solid info on this swap. Really all i find is people saying "you should be able to use motor mounts with X" Or "you need front sump" thats as much info as i got. I visited my local importer the day after this application bs in hopes to find a motor and get it done with the help of some people here. I have yet to know if the w58 transmission bolts up, what to do with the wiring harness/what ecu i need(ecu code). I dont mind having the shit w58 trans in my car, im too abusive to put something more expensive in that im going to break.

One last thing i would like to point out is, I have now owned this car for a little over 2 weeks and im sure its seen more work the alot of peoples cars on this forum. Now i also need to know, cause im new to this what the Japanese chassis code is for a front clip. I need that..and sorry if im wrong Chaser/cresta front end...now people hating on the orange rpf-01's they were not mine and my car was still stock ride height. Pink/white/black with chrome lip rims are mine, i own 18 5x114.3 rims for drifting only..so tell me this. If you drifted a car that was 5x114.3 and bought a cressida that is also 5x114.3 would you not rock the rims on it? even if they are from "a 240"

anyways peace brah.

SG is bad as shit. but thats the only reason im still majorly fenced on this guy. otherwise its total fail.

doesnt know how to do a simple search to figgure out chasis codes, transmission adaptability, and thinks that in 2 weeks hes done more to his car than brian, matt, and ian (not to name names, but great examples of "the average cars here")

what exactly would you say you do at sg?

take this all with a grain of salt, BRAH. i got my first cressida in 2003. most of us have been doing this since forever ago. since then weve seen hundreds of dudes come and go. many of us tried to dig out when times got rough. we're trying to decide if we care if youre around for the forseeable future.

Now truthfully I really could care less about this site lol, but i still need info and help finding wiring diagrams for 1jz-gte to mx83, because I really dont want to 7m-gte this car Blah...

Brah isn't here for the right reasons, definitely couldn't see him as a contributing member.

Too bad since it looks like he has all the right hookups to be a possibly good contributor, but the shitty attitude kills his chances.

Gonna say fail.

To be honest I'm still sort of fenced.

It looks like this guy (or the people in the shop he works at) do some pretty top notch work, which I respect. He puts in track time, which I respect. But he seems like a stupid prick with too much fuckin' high-horse, I build intercooler piping for nice cars so I'm better than you attitude, and his responses aren't helping.

"Also for that dude with the picture of him giving a peace sign and some stupid look on his face, I have already searched Canada. 90% of people were fail, I would agree at almost all of them being a fail tho also." English motherfucker, do you speak it? You're talking about crazy blasian whoopty doo guy (who is not Canadian), searching Canada and 90% of people being fail. So are you saying that 90% of the applicants fail as badly as you, 90% of people on JZX are fail, or 90% of Canadian members are fail? My cryptography skills are a bit rusty. Or are you just illustrating the fact that you failed grade 9 english?

"Now truthfully I really could care less about this site lol" Ok, so pull your app and go fuck yourself.

"One last thing i would like to point out is, I have now owned this car for a little over 2 weeks and im sure its seen more work the alot of peoples cars on this forum" Umm, no... People that have done as little to their cars as you've shown us (I did a mild fender roll and put a couple sets of random wheels on for pictures) usually don't get in.

And if you're such a fabrication master, why do you need info about wiring, engine mounts and transmission fitment? Use your skills, make it fit, make it work. Not that I don't absolutely love this site, but it's not like there's a writeup detailing how to put a 1JZGTE in an x7 (1985-1988 Toyota Cressida for the uninformed) and most of it I had to figure out myself. I built my own mounts from scratch, figured out where and how much I needed to bash my tranny tunnel to make my R154 fit, customized my ching chong turbo manifold to fit my turbo, built my downpipe and exhaust, cobbled together a driveshaft that works, plumbed the fuel, oil, and coolant systems and wired it with nothing more than a pinout for a JZZ30 soarer ECU, my Toyota factory wiring diagram, a multi-meter and a bag of butt splices and heat shrink. I have no formal training in automotive maintenance, electronics,or welding. I just have mad skills and some practice. You supposedly do this for a living, so do it and make us proud.

I want to pass this guy, but every time he comes back with a response he takes away reasons for me to pass him and gives me more reasons to say fuck off. Because I'm a nice guy I'm not going to pass judgment yet.

If he wants in, he should e-mail one more time, not defending his previous bs, not posting about a car that came out of the shop he works at, and not posting videos of him spinning out at the track and driving like an idiot on the highway. Drop the holier than thou attitude, post a full rundown of all the mind-blowing "work" done on the car in the 2 weeks since he got it. Post pics of past fabrication work he has done, not stuff the shop he works at, or his co-workers have done, but stuff he did himself, and if he does good work I think he deserves a pass. We've all had little attitude clashes before, and JZXproject is made up of a lot of strong willed opinionated motherfuckers, so we get the attitude thing, it just doesn't go over well in an application. Neither does thinking you're special.

Hummm.

Tough one here. Maybe we need more assholes in this place?

Working at S-G is cool and all, but it doesn't make him a god. Whoopty-do, you can weld, wire and plumb. (Although Briggs car is very well put together, props for that)

I'd pass, for the simple reason that the Toronto drift scene needs lots of help lol, and anything we can do towards making it better is good.

Hummm.

Tough one here. Maybe we need more assholes in this place?

Working at S-G is cool and all, but it doesn't make him a god. Whoopty-do, you can weld, wire and plumb. (Although Briggs car is very well put together, props for that)

I'd pass, for the simple reason that the Toronto drift scene needs lots of help lol, and anything we can do towards making it better is good.

whoopty.jpg

Just what this app needed Cam I was waiting on Ameen to do it.

Sounds like he just wants a few wiring diagrams then is going to pull out. We got enough people signing up to sell there cars.

yea it's the attitute that's just killing it. otherwise would be a no brainer pass. i'm not judging the person, but the app kinda tells us what's his plans are, etc etc...

i'm sure he could build a pretty neat cressida, but the jist of it i got from his last response was "i build rad cars, all other members in canada are fail, i don't care about your site, but i want more info on the car, k thanks bye"

besides, 90% of the forum is public aint it? i really want to say pass but the overall response to his app kinda speaks for itself.

the way i see it, this whole app thing is like an interview. there are some simple questions and applicants answer them. you don't go to an interview with your dick swinging and expect to get the job on the spot.

What I don't get, is why to people feel the need to say 'here's my g/f' .... WTF? who cares.... Your g/f is not joining the damn site, and unless she knows how to race or turn wrenches, the only good that bitch is to you on here is, is if she is naked...

Naked pics or GTFO (FAIL)

and they better be damn good pics...

I think I might have said pass if he hadn't tried to drop his g/f into the mix like it matters or something ...