cianide

Which Steering hub and where is all this water coming from...

dude we got telescopic steering columns. i use a deep offset (95mm) steering wheel with a standard works bell hub and i still have the steering column fully extended. i found the stock position a far bit too close for the pedals than i liked... now it feels perfect

dude we got telescopic steering columns. i use a deep offset (95mm) steering wheel with a standard works bell hub and i still have the steering column fully extended. i found the stock position a far bit too close for the pedals than i liked... now it feels perfect

sweet yea i know .... does the works bell hub come correct w/ those little holes for the turn signal cancel thingy or did you modify ?

yo g yea i have an ebay one in my civic that i have had before "ebay cheap shit exsisted" seems straight 9 years later :rolleyes:

works bell hub for a ae86. there are two available. i didn't take a good look at it. i just put it on and forgot about it. it's 12 hole so it's nardi/momo compatible. i use my italvolanti corsica on it.

i saw the box not too long ago, i can look it up and see what part number it is

i also just bought a boss hub adapter for ae86 from ebay. it was only like 20 bucks shipped. cant go wrong for that price.

whats weird is i tried to fit an ae86 one on my x7 and it didnt match up... maybe i just wasnt pushing hard enough..

lol

Just wanted to update this thread for the archive.

I found a place that sells worksbell hubs and I bought one for an AE86. Part number is 522. I put it on and it works flawlessly, the build quality is about a million times better than that eBay shit. I got it from a company called evasive motorsports.

-My turn signal cancel actually works

-My horn button actually fits in the hub and wont come flying out

-The actual horn 'pad' is a part of the component and not some floppy platic BS, with a solder joint that keeps breaking.

Here is a picture of it.

p_1600_1200_4679AFAB-9E3F-4699-8C3A-A338F73C35F2.jpeg

can't stress it enough. works bell man. that shit is pimp. totally worth the extra few bucks. it's nice and solid too. never had a problem with mine with turn signal cancellation, horn, etc. EVER. install and forget.

and thanks for listing part number... i could not find my original box anywhere (although the part numbers are listed in their catalog anyways)

I ended up finding a personal hub and that shit is nice and firm on the splines. I had to shave off the lip to install quick release but whatever.