eben

NAME: Eben P. Anderson

USERNAME: TougeCrameryRollinNice

EMAIL ADDY: Eben81@hotmail.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEEZ: MY 89 cress

DSCN1482.jpg

DSCN1481.jpg

DSCN1480.jpg

my engine bay awaiting its 1jzgtevvti. the 7m died on me.

DSCN1478.jpg

other parts for my car. im waiting on my serial nine engine mounts and subframe bushings

DSCN1483.jpg

DSCN1485.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

PICTURES OF GIRLFRIEND:

botero_xx_amalia_1995_.jpg

sorry

botero_xx_the_rape_of_europa_1998_.jpg

heres my fat bitch whore ridin her bull at the beach. she just loves to ride that bull.

no i don't have a girlfriend cause im a loser and i only care about drifiting, i spend all my money on parts for my 1jz swap and so the ladies don't like my tattered rags ... so no girlfriend. oh yeah plus i live at my grandparents:(

AUTO EXPERIENCE: I have a lot of driving experience.... i have alway drivien fast and over the past couple of years i have started practicing drifitng when i had to barrow my dads truck. i would do a lot of clutch kicks in the rain and do some pretty nice truck difts. i had a supercharged mr2 and i did a lot of clutch kicks in that. i sold that cause it the t tops leaked when it rained and that suck. I have worked on cars mildly before..i changed the powersteering line on my cress before the head blew on the 7m, i pulled the head off and was going to fix the engine but then i pulled the blockout and scrapped that idean and i have purchaces a 1jz motor and thats going to go in soon. i worked at a repair shop for a little while doin oil changes and i replaced a water pump on a jeep and fixed a minivan seatbelt...i fixed my grandmas a/c control unit on her highlander. mainly when i worked at the shop i would just do oil changes and check fluids and mop floors... i still liked doin it though. im doin all the work on my x8 at that shop cause the owner is pretty down. i told the owner that if he let me bulid my cressida there i would put the name of his shop(Rheem Valley Automotive) across the top of my windshield. i have crashed a few cars i like to go driving through canyon roads and over mountian roads.... anything windy and curvy. i hate people who drive really slow through the turns and then floor it on the str8.

WHY I WANT TO BE A MEMBER: I want to be a member because i read this forum a lot and i want to be able to participate in it.. i own a x8 cressida and i want to make it a kick ass drift machine and post pictures of it on this forum so people can tell me i have ugly rims and that they don't like my little stuffed animal on my tow hook, that they think it is gay. i want to be able to tell other members that they have gay rims and that having a 7m is totally lame. also i want to make drift videos and ultimatly get sponsered.....why would'nt i want to be a member on this forum. help me help you. thats i'll i got, hook it up, i want to be a member. i drift im not a poser.

VOUCHES FROM MEMBERS:

Gseventythree

DuaxMachine

umm, if G and Duax actually vouch I guess pass. He's got a Cressida, and some parts, and no motor.... and a crappy user name that's way too long

...the fuck?

Blurry pictures make my head asplode.

If the guys can vouch, then let's do this.

Does he work on his car in a fucking bank parking lot?

If so pass, otherwise Im waiting for Vouches.

Has some baller parts, but right now the car just looks empty and unloved.

There is potential here.

Do work and come back, there's enough info available to you on this forum without being a member, to get you to where you need to be with the swap etc. Do that shit and reapply. GL.

finish english class.

get shit done.

come on back.

i want to say pass but i'm not feelin it dude. fail ATM.

Guest DuaxMachine

I say Pass.

I have more parts than him that are not installed yet,

so if it's only finnished cars, then someone should kick me off the site........

Guest DuaxMachine
finish english class.

LoL, if that was a required skill, you would loose 75% of the members !

LoL, if that was a required skill, you would loose 75% of the members !

Loose?

76%

Haha.

Ill vouch..

Kid is persistant. . Seems really really eager. . give him a chance and he'll do aight. .

Like how did he even get those arms and shit ? They're japanese. .

G.

pass if he gives me those suspension arms ;)

j/k

G vouched then pass

but seriously give me those arms!

Here is some update pictures to help distance me, my x8 & my application from failtown.

Say hello to my little friend.

DSCN1507.jpg

DSCN1506.jpg

notice my lack of abs.

DSCN1508.jpg

serial nine limited edition polished urathan engine mounts

DSCN1494.jpg

DSCN1497.jpg

hears a pic of one of them installed in my cress... they are both installed, my camera just sucks and i wasn't getting any good pics of both of the mounts in the same frame.

DSCN1509.jpg

i got a largus swaybar for the rear of my x now. i should really mention that all my rare baller suspensions parts have been purchased from Mr. duaxmachine, he's the one who some how gets the rare baller parts and im the one who blew my pathetic tiny paycheck on them. but im glad i kissed all those rich muther fuckers asses at my crappy job so that i had a pathetic paycheck to completly spend to get the rare parts. 1 week of serving rich people coffee = a rear swaybay.

DSCN1498.jpg

so yeah theres a small not very significant update... i am working on my car though.. i spent a couple days swapping the jza80 engine brackets off with my jzx81 engine brackets.. it was kinda tricky i had to use a universal socket on an extension cause there is really no room to get in between the turbo and exhaust manifold with a universal adaptor atached to a socket, you need the expensive snap on sockets or it aint happenin., i hope to drop the engine in next week sometime and take some more picture... then goes in the r154.

pass already

pass for buying that rear sway bar allowing me to buy the front!!!