Sign in to follow this  
Jason

casey pass

NAME: Casey K.

USERNAME: Infinite x8

EMAIL ADDY: difinitive@gmail.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET:

- The '91 Cressida jdm 7mgte w58, stage4 xtd ceramic,550's. adj. fpr, spearco fmic, lex afm, mk3 koyo, oil relocator/cooler, light underdrive ps and alt pulleys, slim electric, optima,tein ss, t3 rca's, fc sways,3" dp, turboxs rfl, safcII, autometers, hks 3000 pipe,mbc, walbro 255, nardi woodgrain, cusco front strut bar, driftmotion ss braided fuel lines, ss clutch line, ss brake lines, drilled slotted, 16x8/9 SSR formula mesh.wrapped in federals, open soon to be welded. and some blood and sweat.

IMG_1021.jpgIMG_1025.jpgIMG_6574-1.jpgIMG_6569.jpg

- DD 99' corolla

IMG_6552.jpg

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND:

IMG_0052.jpgIMG_0439.jpg

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: I've been in to everything about cars, and racing since gran tourismo came out and that was it..i was hooked. i've worked at several car dealerships.. first car was a '92 integra, i/h/e,msd, megan coilovers,alpine everything. then i had a '95 jdm H22 accord..crower head, i/h/e chipped p28,stage 2 exedy, msd, h&r drops, alpine everything. the honda scene is really competitive, lots of haters, shit talkers and thieves. i've helped my friends wrench dozens of 240s, ka's, sr's, rb's, ca's, so i can do work. though im a lil lazy, i learn fast and like to do so if i want to know something i go and find out.

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER: This is where all the good shits at. everyone knows this. VOUCHES

I'll say pass even tho he's got a 7mgte, at least it's some kind of swap. decent app too.

Not bad.

Has car for forum he's applying to? +1

Done some shit besides wash it? +1

Filled out app properly so as not to anger admins? +1

I'd say pass, because I have a 7M.

his car is solid

pass

dont care if its not jz it sounds good

]Hey its the green one from Hawaii! You buy it like that?

http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showto...19&hl=green

its a good looking car, but how much work have you and are you going to put into this car?

Seems like this cress has been passed around a bit in hawaii and would hate for you to get in here just to sell it. Not really reflecting on you, but this car has a bad track record.

Fenced. I need vouches, action pix, or more proof.

________________________________________________________________________________

wait! just realized this is the same guy that got failed before.

Im gonna say PASS now... just so long as he's not looking to sell it anytime soon.

-100 points for 7m

-100 for not low enough

+9000 points for rims

PASSR

]Hey its the green one from Hawaii! You buy it like that?

http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showto...19&hl=green

its a good looking car, but how much work have you and are you going to put into this car?

Seems like this cress has been passed around a bit in hawaii and would hate for you to get in here just to sell it. Not really reflecting on you, but this car has a bad track record.

Fenced. I need vouches, action pix, or more proof.

________________________________________________________________________________

wait! just realized this is the same guy that got failed before.

Im gonna say PASS now... just so long as he's not looking to sell it anytime soon.

hes had this car for a while. Look at this app and look at the app you linked same email same previous experences..

Ive meet him and seen is car its pretty soild.

iirc he bought the car when it wasnt running. But i KNOW he did the swap him self.

i dont think ive been here long enough to vouch or i would.

shoots

hes had this car for a while. Look at this app and look at the app you linked same email same previous experences..

Ive meet him and seen is car its pretty soild.

iirc he bought the car when it wasnt running. But i KNOW he did the swap him self.

i dont think ive been here long enough to vouch or i would.

shoots

sounds good to me.

pass but gonna wanna see some action pics soon!!

PASS..

Car is dope besides the 7M. .

They dont make TEIN SS's for cressidas so . . doig that in itself is prety cool although SS's Super Suck.

G.