Sign in to follow this  
Jason

charlie g pass

NAME: Charlie Geary

USERNAME: Chuck_g

EMAIL ADDY: chuck_g_09@hotmail.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET including pictures: Audi A4, Nissan Sil80, 497bhp jzx81 (Ex driftworks car) Pics attached

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND: Is a pic of my mother okay?

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: I drift

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER: Cause i drive a jzx81..........now let me in :)

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: "trdwhore" told me to join

Cheers

attached pix but you all know what this car looks like....big orange machine

Hey Jason..................

Me again!!! Sorry bout the attachments.....................Heres links to my pics

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u210/ch...84/Chaser%2009/

Now accept me or il eat you!!! :)

Oh n heres the missus, no tits til im accepted :)

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u210/ch...4/Image0047.jpg

She drives a TT Supra, jz family ftmfdw!!!

Cheers

Chuck

Pass, but I say we hold him to the titty pics after he's in. He did offer... And I like titties.

MegaPass

and Im with Jimmy

Pass, but I say we hold him to the titty pics after he's in. He did offer... And I like titties.

Is the chick cleverly covering a cold sore?

...I'm not really feeling it though. Why the fuck does he want in? He's got most everything down except for a reason to join. Sounds like he imported the chaser so I dunno. What he wants to sell it?

Fence till pics of past work or something. Let's see pics of his 180, A4... I don't care what you bought. Let's see what you built bitch.

(bitch was not meant to be a direct insult it was more of a challenge.

Is the chick cleverly covering a cold sore?

...I'm not really feeling it though. Why the fuck does he want in? He's got most everything down except for a reason to join. Sounds like he imported the chaser so I dunno. What he wants to sell it?

Fence till pics of past work or something. Let's see pics of his 180, A4... I don't care what you bought. Let's see what you built bitch.

Are you fucking serious? The guy has a sick jzx81, which has clearly undergone a shit-ton of work since he got it (was in rough shape from getting hammered on by bon-bon), he drives like a motherfucker as evidenced by photographs, and even has a good looking chick.

So far from you, I have seen that you have an ok cressida with a JZ swap, that doesn't see the track, cruises with jza80 poserbros with invader bodykits, and you are FUCKING SELLING IT. Don't be a hypocrite.

120% pass for this dude.

Big Fucker.. I never looked past the first page on Photobucket.. My bad.

...as to my build, at least I built my shit instead of importing. First time I did anything was with this car. I earned the right to sell it, bitch.

Word on the street is he did a ass load of work to this car I seem to recal some one saying new power train and engine management casue bon bon killed the old shit. So hes got my vote plus his old ladys pretty decent you better follow though on the pic. Actally I dont really care about her pics I want more video of you murderin that car sounds amazing.