Jason

mike fail

NAME: mike chang

USERNAME: doctordoom

EMAIL ADDY: mchangw@hotmail.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET including pictures: gd3 fit and mx62 cressida. sorry no pics of the fit on this computer, but you can have one of the cressida. but you can use your imagination. it's vivid blue pearl, dropped on some wheels, some little things and jdm shit here and there. if you're not into fits, you probably wouldn't notice anything aftermarket other than the drop, wheels, and mugen door visors. maybe even the slightly different exhaust note. i've never posted pics of my fit because i'm not really into whoring it out all over the forums. i hope that's not a requirement to be on jzxproject. if you're interested or not convinced, email me for a picture and i'll send you one when i get to my computer tomorrow night.

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND: haha fuck that. i don't want my girlfriend's pic all over the internet; all kinds of weird shit is gonna happen to it. i'd just send you a picture of somebody else but i don't want to spend any more time on this application because this is taking way longer than i thought it was going to take before i started.

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: i like cars, modifying cars, modified cars, and learning about cars (and other stuff too). i didn't go to UTI or study to be a mechanic, but it's always been a hobby of mine since before i had a driver's license.

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER: i just bought a cressida a couple weeks ago and need to hook it up. i need to know what's up and i need to be on your forums, i think.

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: NONE! i'm here to spam! sike.

---attached a pic...IM NOT HOSTING YOUR SHIT. read the guidelines.

*One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is just not the same.* From the tone of the app, you don't belong here.

*One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is just not the same.* From the tone of the app, you don't belong here.

damn jimmy after your 1j title tonight?

haha

i vote try tc.net

i need to know what's up and i need to be on your forums, i think.

You "think" you need to be a member to search the forum to know what's up?

No.

FAIL because I didn't save my "X6 in a nutshell PM" and I don't feel like doing it again.

fail. were better than your gf, and worth the time it would take you to make 100 aps with pics as per the rules.

www.toyotacressida.net

my fault for not seeing that other thread and attaching pics to my email. gotta do it right at least, so here ya go.

jydtg.jpg

gf4ijwklh.jpg

anyone else getting blocked ad error messages?

that x6 could be something... needs slammed and retardedly lippy wheels.

I will give you 2 months and then reapply.