cianide

Front Lip Source

DDUDE if you still have some of those trd style bumpers let me know! and get on replicating those trd kits! sooo sick

its just a home depot lip i got for like 10 bucks and cut to fit lol. its far from perfect but hey its flexible and only fell off and ran it over once but im satisfied. i rub that shit all day but its flexible so its all good yo. havent posted pics on here either so tell me what you guys think. btw im from socal.

post-1991-1274181133_thumb.jpg

i think gutter guard lips are barf. i think i had one on my 97 civic hatch 10 years ago and it was barf then. i think im STOKED that youre using the search function. but i think if you revive one more thread from the dead to add your 2 cents im going to ban you. i think youve been on the board 6 months. i think you need to post an intro thread. NOW.

thats what i think....

Maybe if we can get enuf heads to start a group buy we can convince Toyota to make that sick ass kit that rayray posted. I would b one of the first to buy that kit and I am sure many others would becuz of how clean it looks. So fucking clean and flush. Just needs a space for a front mount intercooler and its a warp. Wishful thinking I know :D

So I know it's been almost 10 years, but I'm curious to know if there are any leftovers...

L:eft over hopes & dreams.......

Always plentiful at your local junkyard

Always painfully ugly after installed....