Gseventythree

SERIALNINE ADJUSTABLE ARM SERIES

The X8 arms vs X9 arms are marginally different (only in length), so unfortunately they dont need to be tested seperately from X8 arms. .

But we'll have a set ready for you Quite soon. And the Steering arms too!!

G.

G lemme know as soon as the X90's are ready or pricing is avaliable, I'll be 100% down for these too!

i wish i would have waited two days and ordered these instead...

do you have any idea how hard it is to 1: find a drill bit thats 5/8" that fits in a normal drill? YOU CANT! and 2: how hard it is to drill out a cast iron hub while its still on the car?

holy fucking devil arms. flipsides shit is stout but i wish i would have known about that......

damn.

how much for just the front arm....im not sure what its called but its not the lower or the toe lol, my wheel moves forward and back in the wheel well a solid 2" and flipside doesnt make that arm.....

G-

Do you have an idea on price for the set?

DM

-Rod ends are standard QA1 Chromoly.. You can replace them cheap and off the shelf from ANYWHERE. . . .

-EVERYTHING fits like stock. . all of the bushings are reduced to fit EXACTLY like stock. .

-The TRACTION rod (the one that goes from fornt to back) will NOT be reduced as much as in the pics.. only the Hex machined off . . .they are the same OD as stock but SOLID. . (For all of you running Slicks at the STRIP)

-Yes i will include the rubber Sealing ends..

-Im shooting for around $200 each arm. Some discount for buying the whole set like $550 or something. . THE LCA MAY BE MORE

-X90/100/e10/s147/161 are all going to be available as they are all the same except for the rear lower of E10 etc.

- The TENSION RODS ARE the same design just way more shit involved. .

SOOOOONNNN trust me..

G.

These arms look badass.

For s147 you say, this is of interest to me. And your price is almost cheaper than I could build something myself if I include the time I'll need to spend machining stuff. Will the 147 stuff be available around the same time as the x8 stuff or will it be release further down the road?

Do you have any plans to produce a front castor rod abortion of a front suspension for s147/161 and I think that the x90/100/110 is the same as well correct? I'd be more than happy to help you out with prototyping if you are, just sayin.

i'm glad i waited before tackling all of the bushing and arms on my car. looking to purchase a complete set as well

those things are burly as fuck. threads are huge on them things.

Guest DuaxMachine
Them r sum nice rods , I love the rebuildable heim joints !

Only rebuildable if they offer the parts.......

quick question g, what are you guys doing to replace/fix outer lower control arm bushings? from what i can tell, these arms retain the oem bushing?

last time i talked to G he said he found a solution for the lower joint, sounded like a press out/press in setup if i remember correctly.

that would be totally fine, as long as it holds up to abuse! i was just wondering since i wanted to get all of it done while the rear subfram is down for installing subframe bushing and diff bushing