Gseventythree

SERIALNINE ADJUSTABLE ARM SERIES

So we are finished prototyping, and are now onto the testing stage of our Heavy Duty Adjustable Arm Series. Here are a few pics. .

IMG00101-20091115-2007.jpg

Here is a close up on the adjuster for the Lower Control Arm. This allows you to adjust camber IN-SITU (while in place on the car) *Keep in mind these are PRE-PRODUCTION prototypes.

IMG00097-20091115-2003.jpg

This is a closeup of the Precision Machined Tapered Toe Arm shank that fits EXACTLY LIKE STOCK. Other Companies use a straight shank in the factory tapered hole resulting in an insecure and compromised joint in a critial area on the rear suspension.

IMG00096-20091115-2003.jpg

All of the arms use a high quality Teflon Lined Chromoly Rod Ends, and are of all steel heavy duty constuction. They are designed for EASY and QUICK adjustment IN-SITU (while in place on the car), and can go + or - 10mm. All welds are quality TIG welded and all steel parts will be ZINC plated the traditional SERIALNINE GOLD and aluminum parts will be traditional SERIALNINE Anodized Black. EVERY part is servicable and readily available in North America.

We are currently Street/Track Testing and further refining these, pricing and availablity will be available shortly for X8 chassis, followed closely by X90/100, Aristo/GS(147/161), and IS as well.

G.

Guest DuaxMachine

Looks good!

I would like to see a double mounting ear for the rear sway bar link (one on each side).

Looks good!

I would like to see a double mounting ear for the rear sway bar link (one on each side).

Cannot do double shear for the Swaybar mounting tab due to different types of endlink configurations. The tab is still being assesed. We are testing the current configuration (3/16 thick steel welded both sides) with a 27mm Largus on the Track so. . we'll see if it needs to be triangulated. . Another point, for those using FD rear swaybars, The end links mount on the opposite side of the tab as well.

nice! anything for tension rods yet?

Those are being finished right now.

G.

G ill gladely test the x90 arms out for you ;)

The X8 arms vs X9 arms are marginally different (only in length), so unfortunately they dont need to be tested seperately from X8 arms. .

But we'll have a set ready for you Quite soon. And the Steering arms too!!

G.

The X8 arms vs X9 arms are marginally different (only in length), so unfortunately they dont need to be tested seperately from X8 arms. .

But we'll have a set ready for you Quite soon. And the Steering arms too!!

G.

G-

that junk is fresh!

well done

serialnine makes to cool shit, props man

whats the whole rear arm set going to be worth??? ill need postage to aus too :)

whats the estimated price and completion date?

So bad ass, i want.

looks amazing. though my first test set of arms with a sway bar tab like that wanted to break the tab. we added two small bends on the edges and the problem was solved.

Fuck yeah for largus testing!

100% in when done.

G, Have you seen or used WesBeech's sway bar end links?

They are pretty dope, a solid upgrade from the oem plastic..

any extra beef on the sway bar tabs would probably not hurt.

Guest DuaxMachine
100% in when done.

G, Have you seen or used WesBeech's sway bar end links?

I don't think his have both left & right threads, and are the cheaper style rod ends.

G, why don't you make some up using real 'Heim Joint' ends?

Here are the ones I used to sell:

DSC01351.jpg

They look the business...Could you possibly have an option of seals-it dust boots on the rod ends?

Guest DuaxMachine

Summit sells those rod end seals.

But I am not looking at making them anylonger.

That is why I am saying SerialNine should.

Looking good G! Those arms are all similar to jzx90 like you mentioned, and X90 is the same as X100 so you'd have a wide range of users.

DSC03929.jpg

DSC03931.jpg

I also need swaybar endlinks. When I did the subframe, I noticed mine shat out all their fluids so they are pretty much toast.

Matt i have the part number for swaybar endlinks but they are super expensive from Toyota/Lexus. Does G make those?