Gseventythree

SERIALNINE new shit

Yeah I hope so, it's so much funner when you guys come and hang out. The site looks cool you guys, good job. Will soon be ordering stuff :)

WOW!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT SHIZZ!!!!!!!!! SERIALNINES GOT IT ON LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DEF MOTIVATED TO SAVE UP NOW!!!!!!

Looks great G.

What is the availability on the adjustable arms?

Awesome work, guys. Drupal, LOL! Were you runnin' Drupal before the redesign?

No, drupal only now. it was wordpress/oscommerce before.

Glad you like the design.

-Trent

awesome shit, trent!

glad to see G can get all his products out there now. i know lots of us were in the dark as to what was actually available, and what wasn't.

Looks great G.

What is the availability on the adjustable arms?

We're making all the stuff that is currently on the site right now.. so basically if you order now.. it'll ship in around two weeks.

G.

We're making all the stuff that is currently on the site right now.. so basically if you order now.. it'll ship in around two weeks.

G.

Great, hoping to order in late March.

No, drupal only now. it was wordpress/oscommerce before.

Cool, let me know if y'all ever need some input on Drupal stuff. I run several Drupal sites at work.

I'm probably going to break down and buy a body kit one of these days. Looking forward to see Type II :)

shipping for HI not working.. >.<

and your motor mounts gotta be matched with a x8 x-member? (x7 no work?)

Cool, let me know if y'all ever need some input on Drupal stuff. I run several Drupal sites at work.

I'm probably going to break down and buy a body kit one of these days. Looking forward to see Type II :)

I have made a few sites with drupal. Love it. Any feedback on the site?

I have made a few sites with drupal. Love it. Any feedback on the site?

Sure. First of all, y'all need a slick S9 favicon. Get rid of that Drupal guy.

The Products interface was a little odd at first, because I thought I had to scroll through all the slider items to see what was available. Then I noticed the small menu above. Cool for now as a showcase, but as the Products section expands (and I'm sure everyone 'round here hopes to see that), I think it might get a little bulky. Most users already know what they want to buy, so they want to see a big menu with pictures next each item, like a McDonalds drive-thru menu. Maybe that's just me, but someone agree/disagree. Key rule: Don't make the user think.

What are you going to fill the Team section with?

*EDIT: Also, you might want to put a CAPTCHA or something on the contact form, or prepare for some spam.

Sure. First of all, y'all need a slick S9 favicon. Get rid of that Drupal guy.

The Products interface was a little odd at first, because I thought I had to scroll through all the slider items to see what was available. Then I noticed the small menu above. Cool for now as a showcase, but as the Products section expands (and I'm sure everyone 'round here hopes to see that), I think it might get a little bulky. Most users already know what they want to buy, so they want to see a big menu with pictures next each item, like a McDonalds drive-thru menu. Maybe that's just me, but someone agree/disagree. Key rule: Don't make the user think.

What are you going to fill the Team section with?

*EDIT: Also, you might want to put a CAPTCHA or something on the contact form, or prepare for some spam.

I made it different, to be different. It's more like a print catalog. The actual product page is not finished, we are working on a photo shoot and such to finish them.

I forgot to upload the favicon, lol. its up.

RSS feed for blog is activated.

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of picture borders. Idk, shit like that bugs me

I love the way you guys have all the products listed. Home page is the jam, naked women holding coilovers, fuck yes.