Gseventythree

SERIALNINE new shit

K So.. I figured id let you guys know what the deal is over here at SERIALNINE. . As i've mentioned.. we are re-launching the site shortly. . Its taken a little longer than expected.. but seeing and using it for the first time yesterday.. all i can say is WOW. . it is well worth the wait. . The new site is FRESH/CLEAN/SEXY/SIMPLE/WORKS AWESOME.. . its is very very cool. . sort of like reading a really good catalog. . very very visual based. . rather than text based .. . No flash so everyone can use it from your phone etc. . smooth and seamless operation. .. with the ability to buy every single part. . We are basically at the point of adding content and finalizing key things like colors and shit. . I think you guys will REALLY like it. .

In addition. . We are currently running EVERY SINGLE PART so everything will be in stock.. that includes.. arms. . knuckles..RCA's. . Tension Rods. . etc.. Trying to launch the site and all the new products.. at the same time. . Early Februaryish. . MAybe like Valentines day cuz we all LOVE SERIALNINE. . .? right???...

aaaannnnddd. . Being as how my car is pretty much done. . and so is Kevin's X7 (serial VII) we are planning for some sick assed pics to blow up the launch with. .. Hopefully some accompanying video as well.. . (we dont have and vid cams. )

ANYWAYs. .. thats is the scoop. .on S9..

G.

GOod to hear!!

the knuckles are shorter? or just more beefy?

Shorter whoremouth, reduced and optimized ackerman too i believe.

Cant wait to get the ball rolling on this new gear G.

There's not going to be any Mark II/Chaser/Cresta specific FRP parts, there's not enough market to justify them.

Well. It should be up for you. I had some issues with the host, so I quickly moved to to my server.

The products pages will be going through some changes as we develop them, the function but are not completely finished. :) Please bare with me.

-Trent

Hi Trent, little buddy :) Can't wait for Evergreen this year so you guys can come down again. I'm gonna fail your car at tech for sure, haha!

Hi Trent, little buddy :) Can't wait for Evergreen this year so you guys can come down again. I'm gonna fail your car at tech for sure, haha!

Trying to make money to fix my blown SR. :( Hopefully i can make it often.