Gseventythree

SERIALNINE new shit

K so I just thought id let you guys in on whats new with SERIALNINE.. would post it on the blog .. but this is a tighter community. and The site is getting redone anyways. .

So here in point form is whats up @ S9

TEAM

-Putting together a Drift Team of sorts. . So far its goin pretty well. .

Basically trying to expand the Grip of SERIALNINE across the world. .

Team USA so far consists of . .

-Ameen alignment what ? Rizvi X8

-Rob grinder Turnbow Reyes X7

Team Canada

-Cam ebrakeentry Klein X8 ;)

-Kevin Motherfuckin PetersEn X7

-Matt Indecisive Petersen X8

-G SedanKing de Peralta X8

Team Australia

-Pending a dude named Troy Gay. . This is his vid. .

He Presses the go pedal PROPER.

Needs some help in the style department. . but from what hes sent me he's solid. . And I NEED peeps in Aus.

Thas it for now. . Im pretty happy with This so far. . and Im doing all I can to make shit happen for them So they can Dominate the world of 240's and make me rich. . (lol)

PARTS

-Doing Arms and shit. . All heim jointed Adjustable IN-SITU . . All steel construction, Gold ZINC plated with black anodized spacers. .+or- 10mm so like insanely adjustable camber. . Alsoworking on something ULTRADOPE for the upper. . for guys that run Retardedlytoowideneedmanycamberstofit rims on the street then need to switch to some notsocrazyrimsfordriftingsotireslastlongerthanonelap stuff. . so you can QUICKLY and REPEATEDLY adjust a certain amount of camber only. . Ameen will be the first to Rock the arms for Pro-Am . . followed by the rest of the S9 crew. . . then everyone else.

-X7 coilovers are being tested as we speak. . prices are TBD and will be on the new site. .

- Site is being revamped for more useability and funtionality. . We'll be able to change stuff more often and keep it fresh and clean awl da taimmm. . .

-FRP Hood is in development. . CRESSIDA only . . . Target price is around $500 and should be like 30 lbs lighter than stock. (hopefully 80)

-Gonna start getting into S-chassis parts. u know. . arms. . coilovers. . etc. . :rolleyes: like. . for sure. .

-Tension rods are SOOO fuckin close. .but they arent perfect yet. .

Ill be @ irwindale for the Pro-Am FD finals. . so if anyone is gonna be there. . Holla!!. .

Thas it for now. . I might have forgotten some shit. . liek imma dyno my car @ 19lbs. .

Oh ya. .and. . DubStep and Dirty South Rule All. .

G.

sick im down for a hood big time

Hey G

You need some east coast reppin ;)

Well I've kinda unnofficially hooked you East coast Dudes up. . Unfortunately i dont make any other X90 parts besides the ones I've already made for you..

I CAN. . its jsut the market is basically so small. . But like I sed to Mats. . Im super down to help you guys out. . We were talking bout steering arms and RCA's next. . . .

G.

FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK YEEEAAAAAA

Makin moves son. Do work.

S9, Prestige Worldwide in 2010. Kids are gonna be wondering how the fuck Camrys are stealing podiums at all the drift events.

X > The rest...

Hopefully I'll be out there on the track next season. Apperently I'm being peer pressured haha..Until then..S9 groupie status I guess.

nice... this will put X8's on the map PROPER. i likes

G needs a pair of x90's on the east coast to represent lol

but yeah G the arms we talked about.....im almost ready for them!

Sorry NO, with so many styles of vents I simply made a stock one. . People can add or make vents accordingly. and since its a cressida and not a civic or 350Z i figured some people would want a stock looking leightweight hood.

G.

Sorry NO, with so many styles of vents I simply made a stock one. . People can add or make vents accordingly. and since its a cressida and not a civic or 350Z i figured some people would want a stock looking leightweight hood.

G.

going to use oem hood latch or do we have to use hood pins?

are overfenders in the plans too? possibly just 10 mm with a nice lip, and option of corner light for front end convs. (mk2, chaser, stock, etc).

just dreaming.

I need a JZX81 Chaser hood and fenders could you guys source me out one?

Sorry i do no source parts. . contact Edub. . He may be able to. .

G.

RCAs?