Gibbs

The never ending hole in my pocket

Fixed my DBW issue i dipshitted and didn't have a fucking wire plugged in..... Found it plugged it in car runs fucking great now. Got the ac going again love cold ac in this 100 degree weather. Kyle is almost done with the Black car's harness so really gotta start focusing on that thing again. I've dumped so much money into the damn thing and haven't drove it in 2 years now ready to fucking smoke a fresh set of tires on it hard.

i dipshitted this kit fit like ass on my car maybe it's just my car but idk

6B3C34F9-EE59-4A40-A5EE-4FA787F685C6_zps

iphone 6 plus pitch black dark outside

rainy day here in Texas

084778DA-8E7C-4B1F-8B62-CCB5C7173126_zps

Doesn't look bad at all.. I keep toying with the idea of getting this kit, then I keep talking myself out of it...

Are there just no diff options for the MX83? I see all the weld-in kits available to swap over the MK3 Supra pumpkin/diff into a MX83. Are we all just stuck with going that route if we want a good 2-way?

The diff is the same in MA70 and MX83 pumpkins (JZA70 has different stub axles), the Supra one has a fourth mounting point and cooling fins. I've never heard of anyone breaking a diff if they put in the solid pinnion spacer, but I haven't been around long.

So the best route if we want something like - let's say - a TRD 2-way is get it for a MK3 Supra and swap that into the MX83 rear subframe and have that XCESSIVE conversion shit welded in? Just trying to give myself a clear blueprint so I'm not fucking around with it once I do it once [until it breaks].

So does Cusco, Tomei, and other people.........

Damn newbs !

This dude is dense.

Weir makes a shim kit for the factory MK3 diff LSD.

The guts are interchangeable you thick headed fool.

Just put a mk3 diff in the car if you want lsd

Maybe the better question I had is what is the benefit of swapping the MK3 diff in? Just for another mounting spot? Maybe there was miscommunication on what I was trying to project.

that can make it stronger under your car yes as the 3 mount points are pretty weak but other then that having lsd is a nice benefit.

Or... GTFO out of someone's build thread and look up best threads of 2009. Stupid fuck.

The MK "housing" with the Cressida cover gives you 4 mounting points instead of 3.

Some people with abusive power/driving habits have broken their subframe due to twisting. This was just to assist in a more rigid drive train