Gibbs

The never ending hole in my pocket

I checked all the couplers there straight I plugged y ecu into his car so that wasn't it so please keep contributing

Problem found blown back turbo will have pics up later pretty sad seeming this came straight from tiger nice to see they sell junk

ok well my daily 7m HAHA shit after only sbout 8,000 miles with new HG. so its out with this pos and makeing room for na2j to be purchased soon once the deal comes around. im finishing up on getting my r154 parts for my track car so i can have the w58 for the daily but here are some progress pics and also we r154 swapped a buddys cress as well so got that up and going to.

P2120264.jpg

P2120265.jpg

P2130266.jpg

P2130267.jpg

P2130268.jpg

P2130269.jpg

P2130270.jpg

P2130272.jpg

So na2j has been acheived and I am now on diff # 3

0ae0244c.jpg

933946f6.jpg

550a265f.jpg

cee14caf.jpg

diff #3? sounds like your driving an x7 haha on my 3rd as well =(

Yeah I just got bad luck some how

got a bride knock off for my car fits so snug

was at a event spectating cant wait till i get progress going on the na 2j swap going.But new power steering lines are ordered and flywheel clutch package is ordered as well went to get a bell housing champion toyota sold 15 of them last week... i was like wow so gotta wait on that now. Got some snaps of the cars and roberts beautiful x7

P3060279.jpg

P3060280.jpg

P3060281.jpg

P3060282.jpg

and no im not a fucking photographer

A real 7m catch can consists of the xmember, the undercarraige, and whatever parking spot you happen to be in. Hurry up and get that shit done!

I'm on it fool waiting on parts!

The 2j will be nice with ice cold ac! Junk yard hunting this weekend and getting the motor straighten up so it can be ready

so we went to a nostalgic car meet oneil caught some pics of his car pretty cool

5581495360_6796bd3f2b_b.jpg

that car is fucking fast. oneil sprinkles magic on a fucking 7m

your not fucking kidding there

stick this here

oneilmayday.jpg

Guest Mitto

so we went to a nostalgic car meet oneil caught some pics of his car pretty cool

5581495360_6796bd3f2b_b.jpg

Old mate in the background with the black shirt looks pretty bummed he doesn't own a x-chassis. "I wish that was me... FML..."

so i got my r154 in the car feels great now i can put the w58 in the with the 2j and get it finished up. kyle helped with the wiring 99.9% of it i was just doing small things lol so with that being said here are some pics and im hoping to have the motor in by this weekend. i also made hockey puck motor mounts if any1 is every interested in that i got it for you right here nice and simple.

718d9574.jpg

Step 1 cut the nubs off of the plates to the rubber mounts

9bfaa2b6.jpg

3634c19f.jpg

78c00636.jpg

49757afb.jpg

step 2 i used 3 hockey pucks for each side just take a drill press and drill right down the center 1 at a time.

fdbf7c98.jpg

finished with pucks

f797156d.jpg

then just got to a local bolt store get 2 bolts some washers and lock nuts and call it a day!

ill post a pic of how it looks in the car once i have the motor in.

heres the wiring lay'd out with kyle doing it

3c6fb27d.jpg

19fa99f9.jpg

any questions on the mounts just ask!

ok motor is in all that is left is plumbing and some wiring on the inside of the car.

IMG_0171-1.jpg

IMG_0172-1.jpg

IMG_0173-1.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

cant wait to get this thing finished and on the road.

i just need to get it to fire first then its ready to drive not getting any spark for some reason

Hill and I were talking about this. Pretty sure it's not seeing the timing signals for some reason. talk to hill I gotta go try to unload the van

the fucking car is alive! pics of when its all setup just gotta wire the efans and its driveable!!