Gibbs

The never ending hole in my pocket

thats oniels x7 he is battlestage on here we just got it all finished today yeah x7 diffs and mk2 diffs are being a pain in the ass right now cant hold the power

here are updates on my newly switched metal headgasket shitbox 7m

100_3777.jpg

100_3776.jpg

100_3775.jpg

So this shitbox was still overheating but it was because of a pinched line and a bad t-stat but wow never thought i would ever see this shit low on a 7m...

P1010131.jpg

and some side shots of the car

P1010132.jpg

P1010133.jpg

ok fitment i guess lol

never thought i would see a day when my black car would have a front bumper!

P8040135.jpg

so battlestage did some dori dori this weekend sadly there are no pics of me in the black cress but the brown cres got some coverage. Neither one of us had grip in the front all day so my vid sucks cause i had just abosolutly no grip but hey its the fun that counts i yall can make negative comments if you like all entitled to your own oppinions.

cory2.jpg

cory1.jpg

looks fun definiatly but set up for NA KA's and stuff, tire killing 2nd gear corners. next time just come in on limiter in 3rd gear with no concern for course layout, ;)

haha yeah if i did that i would be deep into that feild out there

the brown one is 7mgte ill try to grab some engine bay shots this weekend

5c0c0c47.jpg

BattleStage is gettin deep in the X game...

took a couple of beach snaps today

PA030182.jpg

PA030183.jpg

PA030185.jpg

Take more clothes off and retake pix please.

so here are some updates on the burgundy cress we have been working on getting the motor in etc. We still have alot left to do.

motor2.jpg

motor3.jpg

motor4.jpg

Motor1.jpg

taken with iphone so please forgive the quality

alright so burgundy car is finished everything is done bolted up but ran into a problem car makes no boost.... everything is straight on the intercooler, all vaccum hoses are done, map sensor is good. So i would like some other thoughts on what it could be maybe turbos blown already? Also checked the stock bov to see if it was stuck but it wasnt so... idk throw up all the ideas you might have. Got some pics of it completed. Also he said when he did his pull it boosted in 1st shifted to second and made a loud pop i suggest intercooler piping but that wasnt it so maybe som thoughts on that? Anways on to the pics and thanks for any help given.

P1170258.jpg

P1170257.jpg

Battery relocation to trunk spare

P1170259.jpg

You getting any smoke out of the exhaust? check for oil in the turbo/intercooler piping ive had entire wheels break of the exhaust housings and fly out the exhaust on stock 1j twins... probably blown :thumbsdown:

yeah we check all that already no smoke outta exhaust or anything its kinda weird to be honset dunno what it is.

Check your couplers as well. Maybe one ripped and you missed it. Happened to a buddy of mine. I told him to check and he only checked the clamps but was a torn coupler. Good luck with it, nothing like the first drive in a jz powered car.

does it run ok though? Mine was drivable.. Sounded like a boat was kinda slow and didnt make boost. Replaced the ECU to fix another problem but it fixed the power issue but the other problem remained haha...

But then again that was a jza70 ecu and looks like your jzx90 or so, so probably not but always can try

block the bov off. its still suspect.