Gibbs

The never ending hole in my pocket

its my new cres lol $400 bucks and it runs lol couldnt pass it up lol

lol the orginal wheel was warped to shit so i borrowed that one need to change that wheel bearing on that side weekend project right there

got some new goodies in the mail going to install this weekend got my tranny and shit out today shit is not fun by yourself also got to go one peice drive shaft seeming bolts like to strip....

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

she-na-ni-gans

fuck.

and he is the new push. collecting cressidas.

well imma fail here for a moment seeming i dont got a camera anymore but i have got alot done and will get pictures as soon as possible.First thing is i broke my w58 which is no surprise so i got a new one out of a mk2 supra had to mod it some by changing the shifter linkage and top plate cause the mk2's is shorter making it sit way to high on the cres. changed some of the gaskets and new pilot bearing also got a exhaust put on the car it sounds nice and quiet it's really nice one piece driveshaft is in and works beautifully. sorry for failing on no pic updates.....

small pic update with installed grant wheel and bull shit mb wheels for drift spares and exhaust hate that it is a fart can but it is 3inch and sounds rather good

P2210059.jpg

P2210060.jpg

P2210061.jpg

P2210063.jpg

P2210062.jpg

yeah they are 245/50/16's they came with the rims there fucking huge and look like shit but i figured i would burn them off then go 225/50/16 seems to be a better fit and i never really notice the windsheild that much cause i guess i never sit over there girlfriend neverminds either idk

man this cressida was mine i built that dark grey one was mine rthen it got taken from me i built that thing by myself with no help wasnt easy n u have it for alittle money and my gosh what happen to the wheels i had on it when it got taken from me this car looked so much better when i had it sell it back to me its needs to be back in my hands and treated better

dude i have fixed so much stuff it is unreal car is in way better shape now coilovers are soon to be on it

man this cressida was mine i built that dark grey one was mine rthen it got taken from me i built that thing by myself with no help wasnt easy n u have it for alittle money and my gosh what happen to the wheels i had on it when it got taken from me this car looked so much better when i had it sell it back to me its needs to be back in my hands and treated better

fuck, I did'nt know that I could be reading english and totally feel like it was chinese or some shit. Have you ever used "............" these before? Fuck if you build cars like you type I can only imagine what the fuck the car was like when he got it.

ive replaced nearly all the suspension cause the shit was bent and the tie rod was fucking welded back together... Seriously replaced the shit exhaust that was like 1 to 2 to 2.5 to 3 inch. Replaced clutch, tranny, starter got the tach working one peice driveshaft, lights, welded the diff boost gauge and so forth and so forth shit has takn alot to get in proper working order and now it works beautifully. Street drifting tonight!!!!

at my parents house n katy its not yours its mine give me the cds that were in there and u can have the cd face and let me drive it again

i didnt do the exhaust u fuckin faget! and yea when you cut springs the suspension is gonna fuck up thats the consequence of cutting springs drifting with stock suspension will fuck it up as well aint built for that also that shit was welded when i bought it you fucking douche bag look how ugly that fucking car is now im gonna post a pic of what it looked like when i had it this makes me mad when i built this car by my damnself and only my hands and then someone has made it look so ugly. oh and we will see what cressida is cleaner when i get done with my new one which shall be done n may.

so you welded the diff and cut the springs and say that you "built" this car your damnself??? That sounds like a laundry list of a build thread if I ever read one. One another note, take your prescription meds as I think you might actually have to get yet another refill, chill.

well it was a shitty cut spring job shit was bouncing like crazy and dude it had 2 350z wheels on it it looks not much different then when you had it

i didnt cut the springs i had someone do it, and cut springs will make it bouncing and i had 4 350z wheels on it dunno what happen to the other two but its ok i dont care im building another one anyways......right before you bought it i just finished the swap and had bought megan coilovers for it but no i have it for my new cressida build

well there you go no sense in us arguing about this then

Isnt he one of Ameens buddies? I swear I remember wanting that name disallowed when he applied.