DirtyMonkey

Would You be interested a Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator?

Would You be interested in a Mishimoto radiator?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a Mishimoto radiator?

• Yes
    • No

If its taking this long to produce a simple radiator, i'd seriously hate to find out the warranty claims if one of these radiators takes a dump..

Ok i just e-mailed mishimoto today, because i will be moving back down to southern california. So I simply asked him will i be getting the radiator by tuesday or not.

received a e-mail earlier today and this is what it said: The radiator should be here later this week. When it is ready to ship to you, I will let you know so you can give me the correct address.

since this guy cant post on his phone since thats his only source of internetz, he told me to post sayin he just got it in and is gonna test fit tomorrow and will have pics.

C'MON ALREADY WATH THE FUCK IS THE HOLD UP . WITCH ENGINEER HAS A GERBIL STUCK UP HIS ANUS.

Fuck this shit is fucking fake. That or the fucking radiator blew up when the coolant got warm. This thread needs to be disappeared.

Be disappeared!

*POOF*

Alrighty mofo i got the radiator a couple of weeks ago, And Guess what. PERFECT FUCKING FITMENT!!! hahah sorry i dont have internet at the moment. So when i get a chance ill post pics and all that jazzzzzzz.

We aint interested in your chinese garbage anymore. Took too long to get here, took to long for any results fed up with the bs. Have fun with that garbage.

We aint interested in your chinese garbage anymore. Took too long to get here, took to long for any results fed up with the bs. Have fun with that garbage.

foreal, i just read through this thread expecting something awesome in 2009, but you just updated yesterday... lol good thing i havent been in the market for that long. WOW

aside from the bs how does it do, under what conditions, and how its being driven?

Since he lives in socal, it'll be a few weeks before it goes pop, unlike FL heat and humidity where it'll probably last a few hours under extreme engine abuse.

why wouldnt it work with auto trans ? just get a aftermarket transmission oil cooler.

thats is about only diffrence in rads.

should be no problem at all.

and this mishimoto radiator b/s is fuckin retarded. my nigga you gonna tell me it took like 10 fuckin months to shit out a single fuckin radiator.

how long will it take for production to start and finally out to the customers?

like 2 more fuckin years.

Hey, dont worrie. Basically since the prototype fitment was perfect, they can start mass producing the shit out of the radiators. For the price is not set yet.

mishimoto seems to be in the ball park of $250 to your door. slightly cheaper than an is300 koyo rad

it shouldn't be anymore or less due to being a special requested order.

im still in btw, hoping it will be out b4 i figure there are better deals than this. but ill prolly start saving when it comes out

with that being said, there really shouldn't have been any excuse to take this long. its measure and make.

What are the dimensions on the core?

what happened with the muthafukin radiators???????????

got a part number so i can order from mishimoto???

are they being produced yet?????

has it blowed up after 10 miles down the road????????

is it going to cost a big golden turd????????????

answers monkey boy!!!!!!!!!!