Sign in to follow this  
ameenit

Anyone got USDM twinzz?

kinda looks like a oil line port did you check to see if it was a vaccum?

Also could be a water line

hmm idk then maybe try to block it see what happens thats all i can say maybe someone else will know here later on in the day.

or did you check amirs already? see where his is going?

im lookn at it on a set i got and it looks like a mini wastgate dump maybe somthing for running in sequential mode when the big flapper is closed?

it routes rite back in past the big exhaust actuator

Hey ameen look at where the rear turbo wastegate flapper is, then look where that port is its a dump tube of some sort, it exits the turbine housing and ties rite back in after the exhaust vavle further down the o2 housing. After the big ass flapper that chokes the turbos down pipe before full twin mode

I looked at a set off a car that was complete last night, and a butchered set I have at my shop

that's where the bypass pipe for the prespool valve bolts up . The jdm twins bypass is integrated in the Y-pipe so it doesn't have a pipe . You can block it off but the sequential will not work properly , also the 2jz-gte only has one wast gate valve located in the front turbo and what looks like a wast gate valve on the back turbo is the prespool valve . This is why mkiv supra owners add a spring to the wast gate actuator to help hold the small inefficient valve shut so they can make higher than stock boost .