Sign in to follow this  
Gseventythree

*** PARTS*** SERIALNINE SOLID DIFF BUSHINGS !!!!!!

So basically.. Ya pretty basic.. CNC Solid machined aluminum Differential Bushings to replace the shitty stock sloppy rubber ones..

CONS

INCREASED NVH (noise/vibration/harshness) ! ! Recommended for Drifting and Racing, but many run them on the street as well, they are louder than stock. You will hear every bit of drivetrain noise transmitted through to the chassis. . ESPECIALLY if you have the solid sub bushings. . (of course you do right ? wink.gif ) But honestly not that bad. . IF you have interior its not really THAT noticable. . . This being a SOLID link to the chassis, the potential to break drivetrain parts is higher, esp if you are running a 1PCE driveshaft and an UNSPRUNG clutch.. Fortunately cressidas are Burly cars that have big axles, driveshafts and other parts, so I cant see this happening. . (I wouldn't do fully solid engine mounts though as you need SOME give in the drivetrain. )

PROS

They fuckin work awesome. . Like, even THINK of a clutch kick and BOOM instant wheelspin. . its NUTZ,! !.. It'll give you that 100% racecar power transmission. . The throttle modulation is awesome as well, like on/off transitions are DIRECTLY linked to the wheel speed. . SO PRECISE. . . Use these with our new Polyurethane/Billet angine mounts for the FULL benefit. .

They will also help alleviate the cracking subframe issue, due to the diff not being able to move whatsoever and hammer the subframe. .

INSTALLATION

Installation is very straightforward. . but SEMI-DIFFICULT. . The rear ones ARE pressed into the subframe. requiring you to remove them by deforming the stock metal outer shell with a hammer and punch. once the old bushing is out the new ones easily tap in with a plastic or rubber mallet.

img6374f.jpg

img6373i.jpg

img6383k.jpg

img6389i.jpg

PRICE

Production versions will be Anodized Black of course. .

Price is $120 SHIPPED .. (48 stizzates.) Production will start AFTER I have 5 sets on order. .

Paypal is gerard@serialnine.com

G.

Non-Metallic plans YES..

But any of the machineable plastics dont really offer any significant sound/vibration advantages over aluminum. . Im still looking though, and I've researched a TON of stuff. . Other problem as well is that most of the hi-tech plastics cost MORE than aluminum, and any urethane type materials costing EVEN MORE than the plastics. .

G.

what if you are running the MA70 diff? a bit more for the other side front one?

If you're running MA70 diff then I have no idea.. The rear ones you will use.. But the front ones might not fit.. I'll see if i can get one to test . .

G.

more dopeness!! cant wait for x7 shit!

X7 subframe/diff bushings done as well. . we JUST finished the SERIALNINE X7. . you guys will shit your pants its so fucking awesome. . Full serialnine everything. .

Coilovers are done as well.. Track testing tommorow, and daily driven after that. . . . They go LOWER THAN FUCK..

Will post up the X7 bushings soon. . Aquiring pics and currently testing. .

G.

fitting doesnt seem to be a problem. i made the spacers to fit with 2 stock cressida front diff bushings. just wondering if you could alter the kit for ma70? add a bit for one more bushing.

i did the same with my MA70 diff. G, it would be a easy to offer a "MA70 in Cress kit", it would just be 1 extra front.

x90 plans?

I already PM'ed you when you first got yoru car.. I Have X90 ones already. . Diff and Subframe.. Both Mats and Ninjabread have the diff and sub bushings.. and Shawley has the sub bushings..

G.

I already PM'ed you when you first got yoru car.. I Have X90 ones already. . Diff and Subframe.. Both Mats and Ninjabread have the diff and sub bushings.. and Shawley has the sub bushings..

G.

oooooooooh thought it was just subframe. I need to lay off the crack it seems. hit ya up soon

I want a set.

i also want the subframe bushings.

can i combine orders? and through paypal yes?

give me a total for the subframe bushings, and the diff bushings.

ill paypal you the money.

Thanks

Coilovers are done as well.. Track testing tommorow, and daily driven after that. . . . They go LOWER THAN FUCK..

G.

price?

if you have access to a lift and plan on dropping the fuel tank, do you need to remove the subframe to get the rears out? i was thinking of a slide hammer setup? with the tank out of the way, i would have the room for it.

if you have access to a lift and plan on dropping the fuel tank, do you need to remove the subframe to get the rears out? i was thinking of a slide hammer setup? with the tank out of the way, i would have the room for it.

With the tank out.. no problem.. Its only cuz the tank is in the way that you cannot get a solid angle on them..

G.

With the tank out.. no problem.. Its only cuz the tank is in the way that you cannot get a solid angle on them..

G.

perfect! i can drop the tank in like 15 min. i'll order them asap, got a few bills to take care of first.

Guest DuaxMachine

Damn, love that hot pink diff !

If the car was brown, it would look like a monkey butt under there.

paypal sent for diff AND subframe bushings

i gots to have these... my car feels like its riding on marshmallows

paypal sent for diff AND subframe bushings

i gots to have these... my car feels like its riding on marshmallows

G sent me a PM indicating that he is having a new batch of diff bushings made and it will be 3 weeks before they are finished.

I will be sending the money as soon as they are done!

i just installed mine and they are siiiiiiickkkkkk....

you guys will love them.

i have yet to drive my car though.

my rear end did wierd shit before i had these, I noticed a major improvment rite off.

You wouldnt believe how much better the rear feels, unless you get a set for your self

as for road noise- my cars gutted out and open down pipe, so i cant really comment on that

Sign in to follow this