Sign in to follow this  
Jason

chris black pass

NAME: Chris Black

USERNAME: cianide

EMAIL ADDY: chris@agendachaos.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET including pictures: 91 240 coupe (lsx powered), 1989 Mazda GTX (1.6 turbo awd)

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND: No

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: Built and tuned several cars from the ground up. I work at a shop called AMS, as the head tuner

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER: Just want to steal all of your infoz so I can get a good idea of what to purchase for an x8 swap.

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: I know push from high school.

Don’t really have any current pics of the 240sx or the mazda. Here is a thread about the 240:

http://forums.evolutionm.net/automotosport...-own-power.html

The thread I have for the mazda is on another private forum called teamnabr… heres a pic:

http://agendachaos.com/323GTX/IMG_0432.jpg

Don’t have any pics of the GF on this computer… sorry

admin: how long have you been with ams? cause ams = fail for parting out that twincharged evo instead of making 1000whp with it. bert spent like 18 months with that thing and it was already tuned for 700awhp and AMS just brainfarted out of it. change to pass for a 550whp tune on my 1jz. no, really. AMS has been cranking out insane evos and 240s forever. this could be good. real good.

Guest Push

Went to High school with Chris and he makes great cars. Doesn't have a Cressida yet, but I'm sure he will soon. I can vouch on his coolness!

no X...

not ready.

but doesn't look useless..

so pass for now, but IP ban if you start posting build threads for anything other than a cressida.

...and a fuckin pic of a girl. How many fuckin times do we have to tell these fucks that pics speak louder than they're fail-grade words. "Hi, I'm a fuckin fag that has naked pics of my gf on my other computer, but I'm too fuckin lazy to put my heart and soul into this application. Fuck JZX". That's pretty much what you're sayin ;)

I bought a 90 cressida, from push actually…

Pic of my fiancé… don’t have anything better that doesn’t involve things you shouldn’t be seeing.

So here is a pic of another hot bitch that poses on our shit!

(attached images ommited)

image001_1_.jpg

Fenced. Props for the GTX though, it needs coils and wheels but coils can be a bitch to find with those.