Sign in to follow this  
Jason

kyle from austin tx BUMP

Name: Kyle Phelan

E-Mail: 512jzgte@gmail

Cars: 89 Cressida

Pic of Chick: No time for a bitch and my sis is 10, so fuck off! But when i find a fat bitch with a good credit score and my cress gets faster (by faster i mean moving at all) , you'll know what's up and then maybe i'll upload a pic of her...

Previous Auto Exp: My pops was the local land cruiser guru when i was growing up ( i'm 25), way before every douche and their life partner had to have one. Started with a 67 fj-40 which was promptly torn down, and sat un assembled in our apartment while we ate fuckin bologna to build it. meanwhile, we rocked a rolled over fj-55 that was bought for a bill 50 that didn.t run. When the tow truck showed up and the hood was popped, the pos had a 350 conversion and just needed an electric fuel pump to run. fast forward a few years and the 55 has zebra stripes, i'm 10, and i'm preppin the 40 for paint before school, or passin wrenches and peepin game. A few more years go by and the 40 has a 350, on 35 boggers, wins it's class at the heatwave, and we pick up a 83 special edition 4wd minitruck. Pops gets into rock crawlin, i get my license and an 83 2wd minitruck... big mistake. blow the motor, pops walks me through it, amass ocuntless tickets, pops kicks the bucket, get into 5 liter mustangs. Have about three of those until i pick up an sc4 cause it's black on chrome with screeens. The very next day i see some bastard with the same car and a 2jzgte swap and my life changes. But i liked my four cam, so i pick up a clean black 95 gs3 to match and do the swap to cause ther's nothing cooler to me than a 4 door rocket to disperse of all these fags with high dollar cars around here. So i throw some 02 sc430 rims on it and shit gets fucked up. Next thing ya know they're getting sold cause lawyers ain't cheap and the god damn cost of ramen is going through the roof if ya know what i mean. Fast forward a few more years and i'm back with a gold sc4 and a pic in my head of another 4 door rocket... so i scoop up this bitch for three bills with a BHG and start thinking, got me a w58, a aisin clutch master, slave, and then APD decides they gotta keep my lex for some fuckin reason. Dicks. So now this is my daily. But i can walk to work,so thats cool. That's my life story, know you asked for experience, but eh.. that sums it up. Know general shit, trying to learn major shit. I'm the type that's will learn how to do what i need to get done, won't pay to have my car fixed. That's why i just enrolled for spring in some welding classes. Then things'll get cool. Right now i do anodising, so black intercoolers is what's up!!! Love sleepers!!!

Why i want to be a member: Cause after all the searching, y'all motherfuckers are on the level i'm trying to get to. Dig the 4 door shit and i'm trying to learn and push the envelope with this shit once i get enough game to do so. Seriously, i think about cars more than i've been thinking of fuckin hoes lately! so fuck with me! Here's some pics of my car the day i bought it. Laugh it up, it's stock (for now...) and a little beat up, but it's mine and i fuckin love it. Hopefully this week i'm gettin a twin sister for it, same color, but jumped timing and lunched some valves... Has a better body, so if iget it i'll have my daily and money pit. Hopefully that fat chick w/ job/creditscore comes along quickly too! And sorry if i didn't attach these pics right, but i don't know dick about computers, and asking my mom is even more frustrating than hearing some bullshit from y'all, so deal with it. Yeah asshole, I live at home with mom again... ha-ha. no rent = 2jz a lot quicker.

check this shit out.....the "day he bought it"

http://images.craigslist.org/3mf3pf3o65O25...58791f41abb.jpg

3mf3pf3o65O25P85S498jda33458791f41abb.jpg

3n13k43oc5Oa5R55S198j3a635b93f4c91700.jpg

3ke3mb3l25O95Qe5Rd98jbededd94b2ba1797.jpg

tashnthecress.jpg

tash.jpg

Okay, been about a month and this is where i'm at: Found an r154 for $350, so i snag it. Saving my W for hopefully another lex, but that's way off. Might get sold, who knows. Got pedal from MK2, shoulda snagged the hard line and master cause it looks like a better fit, just gonna cut and epoxy the res, probably go back for the line though. Got the pedal half ass in yesterday when i figured out it doesn.t quite fit, so i ghetto'd this bracket. Works fine for me. Hollowed my cat cause i can. Finally got gasket set and second hand torque wrench, so it'll run this weekend. Gotta reuse old p-p and clutch cause i'm broke. Get paid ten bucks an hour and still got a lex payment for a car that's probably been auctioned, so bare with me... shit will progress somehow weekly a little at a time Got the adapters for the rx-7 4pots too, just gotta wait for more bread. Bitch ass comp broke(thnx girl!) and can't browse this place w/out one. Old pic of first sc sans rims after i was gone for awhile already (Commissary rocks!). Pic of me in the mini truck before it was stolen. Pic of sometimes chick w/my new girl(cress), another pic of sometimer waking up (She was pissed!) Couldn't snag shaft from turbo donor car, so one piece hopefully by sat for $180 cause payday's thurs. If you feel like passin a motherfucker, username fkufrmTX would be nice. It'd be nice to bounce ideas off people... oh yeah... the last pic is this fat Vietnamese bitch i fucked just so I could say I knocked off an Asian broad. Go ahead and laugh, my friends did. She's 4'11", like 150 pounds with these really short arms. My boys called her t-rex. Probably fail again just cause of that... fuck it.

here, just learned how to do this shit. everything's at

http://photobucket.com/yourmomlovesmx83

... so there. let's hear it, and make it funny this time!!!

NEWBIE STFU. you gotta sit the bench for a month unless you know the dude.

Pass, cause I fucked your girlfriend. She may have stubby arms, but I got a stubby dick so it worked out well.

Fail, for writing all that plotless shit with no structure whatsoever.

Fail, for 7M.