What does everyone here run?

I normally go with a NGK BKR7E gapped at .032" (~ .8 mm) for stock boost and .029" (~ .7 mm) for anything over a bar.

so if the plug is too hot or has too much gap it would cause detonation? interesting...

my motor came with Denso Iridium plugs... not so great for boost applications, and way too pricey so I threw in a set of BKR7Es gapped to .029"

never had probs with bkr7e's either. i forget what i had em at, but generally .026~.030" depending on the mood

running a colder plug now though with the single

What specific plugs are you running now Rayray?

never had probs with bkr7e's either. i forget what i had em at, but generally .026~.030" depending on the mood

NGK BKR7E

Gapped to 0.26 to let my boost run free

20 PSI and it ain't no thang

Zero detonation and the bitches wanna bang

just wanted to let you know that i appreciate your rap because apparently nobody else does.

greddy iridium race plugs. heat range 9. these guys, but i don't remember the exact one. box they came in is exactly the one pictured though.

i liked the performance of the BKR7E more, but i run these to be on the safe side since i have no tune whatsoever. i don't have any gauges to monitor the engine's vitals other than boost

and sorry, i can't rap lol

I run whatever Mark puts in my car ;-) My motor came with iridium plugs and they just kept blowing out, switched to NGK BKR7E and never missed a beat again.

-Matt-Panic!